BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Lindsey I.
Statesboro, GA
I'm pretty sure Pinterest was one of the best websites ever made!!! Once you get on Pinterest you can't get off!!! They have the best ideas, and thats always where I go to find out what I'm making for dinner! Pinterest in the BEST!!!!
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
I love Pinterest for my beauty blog, it helps me look up tutorials to try, products, and it's also helping me plan my wedding! this app is very well done and user friendly. The only thing I dislike is the complete 180 turn when they update
Mallelyn H.
Lancaster, PA
I can literally spend my days pinning. I love trying new DIY ideas and checking out new hairstyles/ make up ideas/ home decor ideas. I can be on the site all day without getting bored. I literally have the app on all of my devices.
Ashley R.
Battle Creek, MI
I love the limitless options for DIY home repairs, upgrades, refurbishments, up-cycles, etc. I have already made my own solar light with information found on this website.
Kayla H.
Pinterest is so addictive, I have to avoid it just to not spend my life on it. I know that all I have to do is go on Pinterest and however much of the day is left I can kiss goodbye, because I'm not getting anything else done that day.
Kaitlin G.
Sault S Marie, MI
Pinterest is an all in one website. You can find inspiration for projects, recipes, tips for solving everyday problems, entertainment, and more! It is a great way to convey with friends and learn more about their interests through what they pin while at the same time discovering new things to incorporate into your daily life.
Selena H.
Brawley, CA
Pinterest is great when you're trying to find different things to do. There are a lot of "how to's" and I find them so useful and helpful for when I'm having a creativity block. I love that theres such a big variety of things to find.
Maiya N.
Long Beach, CA
Lovely site. Great for anyone who needs a place for all of their ideas. Any and everything can be found here. Very easy to navigate. The site would definitely help out those who are trying to become more organized with their thoughts!
Cristina G.
Brownsville, TX
I am completely in love with Pinterest , I use it for almost everything , look for recipes , diet plans, DIY accessories I have even used Pinterest for gift ideas and most of the ones i have done so far have worked for me amazingly !
Alisha H.
Duluth, MN
Ever since I found this site, I've been addicted. I like how easy it is to navigate. Its like my own personal cook book, style diary, craft book, you name it! I get so many amazing ideas from Pinterest. Download it, you wont regret it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!