Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,192 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I'm pretty sure Pinterest was one of the best websites ever made!!! Once you get on Pinterest you can't get off!!! They have the best ideas, and thats always where I go to find out what I'm making for dinner! Pinterest in the BEST!!!!
I love Pinterest for my beauty blog, it helps me look up tutorials to try, products, and it's also helping me plan my wedding! this app is very well done and user friendly. The only thing I dislike is the complete 180 turn when they update
I can literally spend my days pinning. I love trying new DIY ideas and checking out new hairstyles/ make up ideas/ home decor ideas. I can be on the site all day without getting bored. I literally have the app on all of my devices.
I love the limitless options for DIY home repairs, upgrades, refurbishments, up-cycles, etc. I have already made my own solar light with information found on this website.
Pinterest is so addictive, I have to avoid it just to not spend my life on it. I know that all I have to do is go on Pinterest and however much of the day is left I can kiss goodbye, because I'm not getting anything else done that day.
Pinterest is an all in one website. You can find inspiration for projects, recipes, tips for solving everyday problems, entertainment, and more! It is a great way to convey with friends and learn more about their interests through what they pin while at the same time discovering new things to incorporate into your daily life.
Pinterest is great when you're trying to find different things to do. There are a lot of "how to's" and I find them so useful and helpful for when I'm having a creativity block. I love that theres such a big variety of things to find.
Lovely site. Great for anyone who needs a place for all of their ideas. Any and everything can be found here. Very easy to navigate. The site would definitely help out those who are trying to become more organized with their thoughts!
I am completely in love with Pinterest , I use it for almost everything , look for recipes , diet plans, DIY accessories I have even used Pinterest for gift ideas and most of the ones i have done so far have worked for me amazingly !
Ever since I found this site, I've been addicted. I like how easy it is to navigate. Its like my own personal cook book, style diary, craft book, you name it! I get so many amazing ideas from Pinterest. Download it, you wont regret it.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos