BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Kayla H.
Pinterest is so addictive, I have to avoid it just to not spend my life on it. I know that all I have to do is go on Pinterest and however much of the day is left I can kiss goodbye, because I'm not getting anything else done that day.
Maiya N.
Long Beach, CA
Lovely site. Great for anyone who needs a place for all of their ideas. Any and everything can be found here. Very easy to navigate. The site would definitely help out those who are trying to become more organized with their thoughts!
Martha C.
Pasadena, TX
Love Pinterest! I love all the recipes I have found, it's so easy to look something up and read peoples reviews. Great way to find fun things to do with my toddler to keep her happy. I can spend hours on this app just having a blast.
Alisha H.
Duluth, MN
Ever since I found this site, I've been addicted. I like how easy it is to navigate. Its like my own personal cook book, style diary, craft book, you name it! I get so many amazing ideas from Pinterest. Download it, you wont regret it.
Melanie C.
Surprise, AZ
I don't know what I would do without Pinterest! I have gotten so many ideas for spicing up dinners or baking. Lots of great decorating ideas and a ton of things that I would have never thought to do that make life a little more simple.
Jessica B.
Pinterest, I don't know where I'd be without you. You provide me with so much wonderful inspiration and with such a glorious way to relax in the evenings. I can't quit you, and I don't want to. Jessica and Pinterest, together 4Ever
Kari B.
Pflugerville, TX
I'm addicted to Pinterest as well; whenever i need an idea for dinner or make-up, I'd turn to Pinterest. I even baked my daughter's first birthday cake, that popular rainbow cake that took forever to make but turned out so delicious.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
I absolutely love pintrest !!! I'm on this app everyday and am always finding different things to look at or to save and get and I'm just so happy that pintrest is a thing!
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
I love Pinterest for my beauty blog, it helps me look up tutorials to try, products, and it's also helping me plan my wedding! this app is very well done and user friendly. The only thing I dislike is the complete 180 turn when they update
Nicole K.
Rochester, MN
This website is so addicting. I spend so much time on it. The great thing about it is you can apply the things you learn on this website to everyday life. I have done some of the recipes that are put on here and they turned out great!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!