4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is so addictive, I have to avoid it just to not spend my life on it. I know that all I have to do is go on Pinterest and however much of the day is left I can kiss goodbye, because I'm not getting anything else done that day.
Lovely site. Great for anyone who needs a place for all of their ideas. Any and everything can be found here. Very easy to navigate. The site would definitely help out those who are trying to become more organized with their thoughts!
Love Pinterest! I love all the recipes I have found, it's so easy to look something up and read peoples reviews. Great way to find fun things to do with my toddler to keep her happy. I can spend hours on this app just having a blast.
Ever since I found this site, I've been addicted. I like how easy it is to navigate. Its like my own personal cook book, style diary, craft book, you name it! I get so many amazing ideas from Pinterest. Download it, you wont regret it.
I don't know what I would do without Pinterest! I have gotten so many ideas for spicing up dinners or baking. Lots of great decorating ideas and a ton of things that I would have never thought to do that make life a little more simple.
Pinterest, I don't know where I'd be without you. You provide me with so much wonderful inspiration and with such a glorious way to relax in the evenings. I can't quit you, and I don't want to. Jessica and Pinterest, together 4Ever
I'm addicted to Pinterest as well; whenever i need an idea for dinner or make-up, I'd turn to Pinterest. I even baked my daughter's first birthday cake, that popular rainbow cake that took forever to make but turned out so delicious.
I absolutely love pintrest !!! I'm on this app everyday and am always finding different things to look at or to save and get and I'm just so happy that pintrest is a thing!
I love Pinterest for my beauty blog, it helps me look up tutorials to try, products, and it's also helping me plan my wedding! this app is very well done and user friendly. The only thing I dislike is the complete 180 turn when they update
This website is so addicting. I spend so much time on it. The great thing about it is you can apply the things you learn on this website to everyday life. I have done some of the recipes that are put on here and they turned out great!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos