BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Katie S.
Marlton, NJ
This place has everything. I'm so addicted to it! I tell everyone about it. I love that you don't have to print out everything you find or bookmark every good page; you just have on easy place to go to to find everything you need!!
Yovana C.
CANOGA PARK
This is the best thing ever:)
when you wanna see latest trends, amazing inventions that you didn't even kno exist, fashion, makeup , nails, art & so much more.
im always starting new projects and trying new things due to this site:)

Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
I love Pinterest for my beauty blog, it helps me look up tutorials to try, products, and it's also helping me plan my wedding! this app is very well done and user friendly. The only thing I dislike is the complete 180 turn when they update
Jennifer F.
San Antonio, TX
Pinterest is great for so many things you can find different hair styles get ideas on that eye make up looks
If your having a party
To DIY things to out door to decor it's great for so many things I can find pretty much anything here
Dominique K.
San Francisco, CA
Pinterest is addictive! I love finding new outfit, home design and recipe inspiration on Pinterest. I can spend hours of time on the site. My boyfriend even looked at my wishlist on the site when shopping for my Christmas presents.
Jessica S.
Ionia, MI
Looking for ideas? Bored and want to try something new to try? Want to spice up dinner? Pinterest has all that and so much more. DIY projects, recipes, home designs, and more. Once you join you'll never want to leave. I know I didn't!
Amanda R.
Adelanto, CA
Every and anything you need to know is on Pinterest! Need an idea for a kid's costume? Need a recipe for your extra eggplant? Need to plan a themed party? Pinterest has you covered!
April G.
Phoenix, AZ
I go onto this website for diy ideas, recipes, make up,hair and nails inspirations, and I also love that it pinpoints all my interests. Its a great and everyday shows me something new that I've mostly likely have never seen before :)
Raina D.
Denver, CO
I find so many neat things on Pinterest I don't know how I lived without it. I love all the different dinner ideas, DIY projects and just plain hilarious photos that I find. Definitely worth a look if you haven't seen this already.
Selena H.
Brawley, CA
Pinterest is great when you're trying to find different things to do. There are a lot of "how to's" and I find them so useful and helpful for when I'm having a creativity block. I love that theres such a big variety of things to find.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!