BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
I absolutely love Pinterest I could use it all day everyday for hours on end! i love it cause you can pretty much find anything on there.. I especially love the DIY tab but anything at all from recipes to nail art Pinterest has it :)
Melanie W.
Coventry, RI
I would like to say that I really love Pinterest thanks to my brother he got me hooked and I love the recipes and crafts etc. Also, I recommend it to my friends and family and my mother joined I believe a year ago she loves it as well
Kelsey C.
Hopkinsville, KY
Has amazing ideas for anything and everything. I've found some simple hair styles I can do. Also great nail designs. It has anything your looking for to help you need a little boost in your life or just help your creative juices flow!
Nikki P.
Abilene, TX
Once I downloaded the app on my phone it has been my #1 app ever since! this is the perfect site/app for recipes,crafts,gardening,health/fitness & so much more! and the best part is it's free to sign up! can't get any better than that!
Mayling R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I most definitely LOVE Pinterest. I can look up anything for any category I need. So many ideas and great info I always get from there. I really like the fact that you can create your own boards and organize them to what you like.
Mona S.
Lk Barrington, IL
Whatever you are looking for, you'll find it on Pinterest and SOOO MUCH MORE! It's my go to if I'm looking for something. It's easy to scroll through the pictures to find what catches your eye and it's easy to organize! A+++++++
Kathy C.
Pinterest is where I spend a lot of my time. I'm always on there looking for Diys. There really fun and creative. They have everything on there from food recipes to makeup looks. Everyone should try Pinterest at least once in their life.
Megan K.
Cleveland, OH
I love pintrest. I love, love, love it! I get son many great ideas for cooking, projects, decorating, as well as clothing. My time flies by on here, so you have to be weary of that. Other than that, I'd recommend this site to anyone!
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Once you get on Pinterest you will be forever hooked. It's dangerous, but there are so many good DIY ideas. Follow mine @EvelinaRogers and you'll see what I'm talking about!
Alesia T.
I can spend HOURS upon HOURS here! They have everything from healthy recipes to makeup tips. Not sure what you have in mind for that spare bedroom? This is the ULTIMATE INSPIRATION BOARD for anything you have ever thought of trying!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!