BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Kari B.
Pflugerville, TX
I'm addicted to Pinterest as well; whenever i need an idea for dinner or make-up, I'd turn to Pinterest. I even baked my daughter's first birthday cake, that popular rainbow cake that took forever to make but turned out so delicious.
Anna C.
Love. If you are the kind of person who would rather make a collage in place of a list, this is the website for you. It's like a neat version of Tumblr. A lot of users have gotten creative and turned their pins into how-to tutorials.
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL
Pinterest is the greatest creation ever for me. I find ideas for everything from my classroom to beauty to gifts and more. The site basically takes away the need for bulky cookbooks. If you're not on Pinterest already, you should be!
Cindy C.
A+++++
Countless ideas from beauty to fitness to diy to cooking to home decor. I love this! Its great for every thing you do in life. Literally every thing. All the categories provided by influenster is bound to have ideas on pintrest
Kelsey B.
Phillipsburg, MO
I honestly spend so much time on Pinterest. I have a board for every part of my life and someday I will follow through with every thing I plan. I love the creativity that Pinterest brings out in me, and seeing all the amazing things fellow pinners have done. Does it make me a nerd to say I am slightly addicted to pinning? ;)
Shaina D.
Jacksonville, FL
The first time I got on Pinterest. I was on for hours with my sister. The DIY crafts and the food sections are apart of my life now. Me and my sister make so much stuff it crazy. This website brings out my creativity in so many ways.
Yen T.
I've known of Pinterest for a long time but just started using it recently as I have a few DIY projects that I'd like to take on. Pinterest seriously has everything!!! love it. Be careful though, you might become an addict like I am
Melody D.
Denver, CO
Oh the many hours I spend on Pinterest... This site is amazing for finding inspiration. I threw an amazing 1'st birthday party due to the many pins on Pinterest. It is great for finding DIY projects and sharing photos of your own.
Melanie C.
Surprise, AZ
I don't know what I would do without Pinterest! I have gotten so many ideas for spicing up dinners or baking. Lots of great decorating ideas and a ton of things that I would have never thought to do that make life a little more simple.
Lindsey I.
Statesboro, GA
I'm pretty sure Pinterest was one of the best websites ever made!!! Once you get on Pinterest you can't get off!!! They have the best ideas, and thats always where I go to find out what I'm making for dinner! Pinterest in the BEST!!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!