4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I use Pinterest for new cooking ideas, makeup tips, outfits, and of course things about my new born. I believe Pinterest is like a bible that is a must and if you don't swear by it what are you doing with your life?!?
Full of food ideas on a curtain subject or section. Pinterest is a really powerful app of media where you express or share your opinion or a picture on a subject. A safe community to post on and talk with as well. :)
Every girls dream. I use this for a ton of my school projects when having to plan something. I use it for sorority craft ideas. I use it for house plans i love new recipes to try clothes i want. Literally everything.
I love Pinterest! I can spend hours going through pins and pinning things to my boards. I have many boards. I helped plan my wedding using Pinterest. I have various boards for food, clothing, makeup tutorials, life goals, places to see, and bucket list. I would highly recommend Pinterest to anyone!
I love Pinterest, but I have had more fails than success. I'm sure it's just me, but it never fails that it's not going to work out for me unless it is a recipe. I've found some amazing recipes for the crock pot. I would recommend Pinterest to others for sure! Who doesn't need Pinterest in their life?
I love using Pinterest!! It has so much to look at! I love pinning stuff on my profile so I can go back and look at weather it be diy's for hair, make up, crafts or quotes it all saved on my board! It's an awesome app!
You can literally get so inspired from this app! I have hundreds of bored abs pins and I'm always on this app! It has great ideas and recipes to try out! It has something for everyone! I always tell my friends about it!
The perfect app for basically everyone! From crafts, makeup, fashion, food, decor, and just inspiration in general I could/can/do spend hours on here. If I'm ever in a creative funk Pinterest usually brings be out of it. Plus oh my all the lovely food recipes, its my #1 place to go for recipes for sure!
This is the holy grail of all diy and home improvement apps! You also get many other things though that are useful. For example if you type in green shirt outfit ideas it will pull up pictures of possible outfits to pair I with! How awesome!
I love to use this website for anything from cooking tips, interior design ideas, fashion, craft ideas, etc.. I have made a lot of wonderful things from ideas posted from the community. I recommend this to everyone.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos