BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Amanda H.
Key West, FL
I use Pinterest for new cooking ideas, makeup tips, outfits, and of course things about my new born. I believe Pinterest is like a bible that is a must and if you don't swear by it what are you doing with your life?!?
Stephen B.
Narberth, PA
Full of food ideas on a curtain subject or section. Pinterest is a really powerful app of media where you express or share your opinion or a picture on a subject. A safe community to post on and talk with as well. :)
Anna C.
Lexington, Ky
Every girls dream. I use this for a ton of my school projects when having to plan something. I use it for sorority craft ideas. I use it for house plans i love new recipes to try clothes i want. Literally everything.
Jackie B.
I love Pinterest! I can spend hours going through pins and pinning things to my boards. I have many boards. I helped plan my wedding using Pinterest. I have various boards for food, clothing, makeup tutorials, life goals, places to see, and bucket list.  I would highly recommend Pinterest to anyone!
Michelle H.
Leander
I love Pinterest, but I have had more fails than success.  I'm sure it's just me, but it never fails that it's not going to work out for me unless it is a recipe.  I've found some amazing recipes for the crock pot.  I would recommend Pinterest to others for sure!  Who doesn't need Pinterest in their life?
Kristen D.
I love using Pinterest!! It has so much to look at! I love pinning stuff on my profile so I can go back and look at weather it be diy's for hair, make up, crafts or quotes it all saved on my board! It's an awesome app!
Sophia L.
You can literally get so inspired from this app! I have hundreds of bored abs pins and I'm always on this app! It has great ideas and recipes to try out! It has something for everyone! I always tell my friends about it!
Sarah K.
Saint Johns, FL
The perfect app for basically everyone! From crafts, makeup, fashion, food, decor, and just inspiration in general I could/can/do spend hours on here. If I'm ever in a creative funk Pinterest usually brings be out of it. Plus oh my all the lovely food recipes, its my #1 place to go for recipes for sure!
Sarah O.
Lake Charles, LA
This is the holy grail of all diy and home improvement apps! You also get many other things though that are useful. For example if you type in green shirt outfit ideas it will pull up pictures of possible outfits to pair I with! How awesome!
Amanda H.
Meadville
I love to use this website for anything from cooking tips, interior design ideas, fashion, craft ideas, etc.. I have made a lot of wonderful things from ideas posted from the community. I recommend this to everyone.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!