BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Great app, even if you don't pin or comment on stuff it's great to get ideas for certain things. Recipes, crafts, it's great for all of those things even just to get ideas and see what other people are thinking.
Jillian T.
Tampa, FL
The best site ever... It brings creativity and life to images.. It also, teaches you how to create! You can learn about anything, get ideas, information, inspiration and you get to pin the stuff you love and save it to your boards,,
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
I love Pinterest! Very addicting. You can find anything and everything from recipes, beauty tips, travel information, art, crafts, whatever you are interested in. I have a lot of boards, funny stuff, recipes (and I do cook them and found some good ones!), fashion, hair, home decorating ideas, etc. A wealth of information!
Dominique K.
San Francisco, CA
Pinterest is addictive! I love finding new outfit, home design and recipe inspiration on Pinterest. I can spend hours of time on the site. My boyfriend even looked at my wishlist on the site when shopping for my Christmas presents.
Ciara L.
MASSAPEQUA, NY
Really awesome if you like to keep organized! You can plan meals, parties, DIY things, and even fashion/hair on different boards to look back on. Very cute stuff to share!
Yovana C.
CANOGA PARK
This is the best thing ever:)
when you wanna see latest trends, amazing inventions that you didn't even kno exist, fashion, makeup , nails, art & so much more.
im always starting new projects and trying new things due to this site:)

Alesia T.
I can spend HOURS upon HOURS here! They have everything from healthy recipes to makeup tips. Not sure what you have in mind for that spare bedroom? This is the ULTIMATE INSPIRATION BOARD for anything you have ever thought of trying!!
Jessica B.
Pinterest, I don't know where I'd be without you. You provide me with so much wonderful inspiration and with such a glorious way to relax in the evenings. I can't quit you, and I don't want to. Jessica and Pinterest, together 4Ever
Alyssa K.
One of my favorite websites and most used apps on my phone! Pinterest is great for finding recipes, DIY projects, style inspiration, fitness inspiration, laughs, and so much more!
Nancy S.
Troutville, VA
Well, what's not to love? It's there when you need it. Ideas galore!! Anything and everything you can think of, just "pin" to your personal boards and its there when you need it. I love to get recipes from Pinterest, then when I want a new dessert or something different for dinner I just refer to that "board" Brilliant!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!