BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Mayra R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Pinterest because it is visual and is were I get the best tutorial I have done. You get connected with people without saying a word! Pictures talk to you and you respond by liking, repining. It is my crafts and projects organizer!
Tiffany P.
I love it when I need a motivational boost for eating healthy or working out. I also get so lost in it when I find spa stuff like bath salts and DIY beauty bars. And I love looking at puppy pics! All in all, it relaxes me when I need it.
Daphne G.
I use this on a daily basis for ideas to anything! I throughly enjoy everything I see and love the fact I can save things in different categories to have everything organized
Sonia T.
I agree... once you start pinning, you just can't stop! My friends and I joke that we need to stage "Pin-terventions" for each other. I especially love the "secret" board option to help me track of gift ideas for birthdays and holidays.
Melanie P.
Atascadero, CA
Probably the number one most used app on my iphone. I cant get enough of the recipes, diy projects, and beauty tips! I will try something out like a hairstyle and people are always like "Did you get that from Pinterest?" Why yes of course!
Hannah B.
Bernie, MO
I absolutely love Pinterest. It gGives me ideas for my future wedding to DIY projects to great hairstyles to awesome outfit ideas. I honestly don't know how I came up with stuff to do before Pinterest. It has great ideas for many things.
Tiffany K.
Vancouver, WA
I adore Pinterest. It helps me keep track of trends, fashion ideas, home decorating ideas, wish lists, recipes and household hints as well as keeping up with friends and family. I use it all the time and it makes my life so much easier.
Amy S.
Mifflinburg, PA
Pinterest is simply amazing......The possibilities are endless. From planning a party, baking, a DIY project. Just amazing. Recently was on a cruise and wanted some of those special recipes...this is the place to go. Planning a grad party and that's where I am going....décor ideas...links to find products. Can't get any better.
Jenn M.
Little Rock, AR
Pinterest is hands down an AWESOME site. It just has absolutely everything on there. I love it. You get so many great ideas from it and I know I sure love the recipes and fitness inspiration I get from there! Definitely go check it ou!!
Melissa T.
COMMACK, NY
I am not even yet a member, but I probably browse the pages everyday like I belong. The search function is intuitive and easy to use and I always manage to find new outfit inspirations and create new looks for myself. Highly recommended.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!