4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Love pintrest, I like seeing new ideas for crafts! So many different things to look through and find! In every theme, idea, food, craft and home decor...its always the first place I go when I just can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
I have used my Pinterest to create a christmas list, to store quotes and to search ideas for crafts. I also store quick hacks to everyday things that need to get done. I love creating something and being able to say i saw it on Pinterest,
My only complaint would be that this takes over my life. I love the way this is set up - it is so easy to use, fun to scroll through, and has legitimately great things on it!
This website is super addicting. Don't go on this site without having a lot of time to lose. I have multiple boards and enjoy "Pinning" things that I find interesting. I have found multiple recipes, DIY gifts, and tips on this site.
I love how I can get ideas for my diy projects to create a new space in my home or vanity. I used it a lot to get ideas for what I want to put in my new vanity/office space. I also like it for ideas on makeup tutorials, hair, and wedding.
Watch out it's addicting. I'm absolutely in love with Pinterest and often spend far too much time starring wide eyed at all the amazing things that get posted to this site.
Pin interest is a site where creative people share ideas I think it's great I especially like ideas for interior decorating but there are pins for everyone. I was introduced to this site by my friend and I recommend it to other people.
I use Pinterest for everything from recipes to decoration ideas to diy/craft project ideas! It's very easy to use and it is very easy to get lost at looking at all of the amazing things that you find yourself using it for hours on end!
I could literally go on and on and on about Pinterest! I love it so much. I am always on it whenever I get the chance. It is like having an infinite magazine with you at all times. The only downfall is that I spend too much time on it! ;)
I love Pinterest. I remember having to wait for an invite email to join - those two weeks were brutal. Once I was a member, I was on Pinterest for HOURS at a time. I lost sleep (not complaining!) but i have gotten better at being crafty :)
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos