4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
LOVE love love this site I get soo many ideas from wow to Duhh why didn't I think of that. I use this site more than anything it's almost like Wal-Mart I can get everything in one spot!! And it saves it on broads I create even cooler!!
I seriously love Pinterest! There's so many great ideas and products. One annoying thing is there aren't always the website where the products were found. But that is the only downside to the site. Besides that it's my favorite website!
This website/app is so addicting. So easy to spend hours on. I love it to find great ideas for everything! It makes life so much easier to find gift ideas, DIYS, crafts, and especially recipes for everyday and holidays!! I love it a lot!
I loovvvveeee Pinterest. So easy to use. I'm able to keep all my pins for great ideas categorized for easy searching. I would like to see them link to more social media sites.
Pinterest is a great website to find do-it-yourself products to make for your loved ones! Really helpful towards people who are crafty and want to make gifts. You can even find gift ideas for your significant other and for the holidays!
The problem with Pinterest is that once you start, you just can't stop! You can have pinboards for every occasion and afterthought - graduation parties, little black dresses, cat trees, awesome nail art, etc. Great for DIY projects too!
I could literally go on and on and on about Pinterest! I love it so much. I am always on it whenever I get the chance. It is like having an infinite magazine with you at all times. The only downfall is that I spend too much time on it! ;)
I absolutely love this site. It has everything from style to food to diy. It has been a great help in finding foods for diabetes as well. It is easy to use and navigate thru.
Pinterest is so addicting! You find amazing ideas, blogs, videos, and shopping for any of your needs. I love that you can personalize your boards but can see everyone else as well. I spend 80% of my Internet time on Pinterest for sure!
I absolutely love Pinterest. I use it for everything from cooking, make up, hair, crafts, fashion and home decor. It's my favorite site like it's kind. I highly recommend it.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos