BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Michelle L.
Jackson, GA
I would be lost without Pinterest! I pin stuff from so many different aspects of my life, but I can easily keep them all organized. I even have a board for my husband. He checks it to see what items I've added to his Honey-Do List!
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
I love this site! It has such great recipes, DIYS, videos and much more! I like that it offers more than just one way to do something and keeps me wanting to go back to do more stuff! Defiantly recommended if you love cooking and DIYS!
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
I don't understand the appeal of Pinterest. If I want to keep track of photos, or recipes, or...whatever, I can just save URL as a favorite. Not sure what I'm missing out on.
Sarah C.
Enid, OK
Pinterest is so addicting! You find amazing ideas, blogs, videos, and shopping for any of your needs. I love that you can personalize your boards but can see everyone else as well. I spend 80% of my Internet time on Pinterest for sure!
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
I love it for everything it's the best when you're searching for something and they have it I visit pretty much every day sometimes it's a little bit difficult to navigate when you're just getting used to it but then it's pretty easy
Mariah R.
I'm addicted. You can fun ANYTHING. absolutely anything on this app. The ideas and DIY and incredibly cute and easy. They are so much fashion and beauty inspiration. I LOVE this app and use it 27:7. OMGosh just get it and make an account.
Mallory Z.
This is a fun app!! I like to use it to make virtual vision boards if you will. Like a wish list of things I want. I also make bored to get ideas on how to decorate my bedroom.
Ashly L.
OPELIKA, AL
I love Pinterest! This site gives you a ton of great ideas and tricks. Yu can share cooking tips, hair tips, makeup tips, fashion tips, etc. I am horrible at girly things so I go on this website and look at all the makeup and hair tips.
Alecia P.
This website is great for getting idea for new projects, interior designing tips, kids activities, organizing tips, etc. it's a place to keep everything you like sorted out into boards to find it later.
Emily M.
I literally don't know what I would do without Pinterest. It literally has everything from clothes, DIY stuff, hair and makeup, quotes, etc. It's a great place to find recipes or Halloween costumes. Whatever you are looking for Pinterest has it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!