4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I would be lost without Pinterest! I pin stuff from so many different aspects of my life, but I can easily keep them all organized. I even have a board for my husband. He checks it to see what items I've added to his Honey-Do List!
I love this site! It has such great recipes, DIYS, videos and much more! I like that it offers more than just one way to do something and keeps me wanting to go back to do more stuff! Defiantly recommended if you love cooking and DIYS!
I don't understand the appeal of Pinterest. If I want to keep track of photos, or recipes, or...whatever, I can just save URL as a favorite. Not sure what I'm missing out on.
Pinterest is so addicting! You find amazing ideas, blogs, videos, and shopping for any of your needs. I love that you can personalize your boards but can see everyone else as well. I spend 80% of my Internet time on Pinterest for sure!
I love it for everything it's the best when you're searching for something and they have it I visit pretty much every day sometimes it's a little bit difficult to navigate when you're just getting used to it but then it's pretty easy
I'm addicted. You can fun ANYTHING. absolutely anything on this app. The ideas and DIY and incredibly cute and easy. They are so much fashion and beauty inspiration. I LOVE this app and use it 27:7. OMGosh just get it and make an account.
This is a fun app!! I like to use it to make virtual vision boards if you will. Like a wish list of things I want. I also make bored to get ideas on how to decorate my bedroom.
I love Pinterest! This site gives you a ton of great ideas and tricks. Yu can share cooking tips, hair tips, makeup tips, fashion tips, etc. I am horrible at girly things so I go on this website and look at all the makeup and hair tips.
This website is great for getting idea for new projects, interior designing tips, kids activities, organizing tips, etc. it's a place to keep everything you like sorted out into boards to find it later.
I literally don't know what I would do without Pinterest. It literally has everything from clothes, DIY stuff, hair and makeup, quotes, etc. It's a great place to find recipes or Halloween costumes. Whatever you are looking for Pinterest has it.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos