BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I love Pinterest but I'm always so confused when I try to open a pin. Most times I get another list that I have to search through instead of the pin opening. I know if I got someone to show me I'd probably understand better. I'm not usually someone that has a hard time navigating. I want to give it 5 stars but because of the confusing setup I gave it 4
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
I get on this beautiful app almost every day. I love making a new board and investing my time into pinning great things in it! I have TONS of great boards, follow me for absolutely everything you can think of, I have a great DIY, makeup, tie dye, and all kinds in holiday pins! My Pinterest name is @tessmcx ⬅️🌷
Kelsie C.
Payson, UT
Who doesn't love Pinterest?! I love being able to organize my ideas and what not in one convenient place. The fact that you can share it with so many people is amazing. I also like that you can see everyone else's pins.
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
What did we do without Pinterest? I find recipes, craft ideas, and just about anything I could need on Pinterest. It keeps me updated on new trends and teaches me new skills.

If you aren't already a member I would join!
H Y.
Great site to start planning that wedding you've been dreaming of only since you were like five ;) Oh yeah, and it's also great for planning out future outfits that you will one day wear once you start making banks :) Overall, I looove Pinterest (some might say, a bit obsessed). I use it for planning, creating, and inspiring.
Sadie E.
I recommend this product if you're looking for a new recipe to try, a DIY product to indulge in, or even just looking for some cute hair styles to try. It's the perfect app for all ages. You can find anything you'd like, from wedding ideas to how to bake chicken the right way. A definite have in your phone!
Jackie B.
I love Pinterest! I can spend hours going through pins and pinning things to my boards. I have many boards. I helped plan my wedding using Pinterest. I have various boards for food, clothing, makeup tutorials, life goals, places to see, and bucket list.  I would highly recommend Pinterest to anyone!
Lorena M.
San Antonio
This app is very  good I already  have a lot of ideas and I put a lot of interest  on there I am very  happy I signed up plus I can keep up with  my social media friends and their interest which is nice I definitely recommend to everyone who likes reminders and to save ideas
Heidi W.
Bremerton, WA
I am on Pinterest so many times throughout the day.  I use it for many differant reasons.  Home decorating,daily quotes,recipes,there is just so many amazing thing on Pinterest.  One of the first things I say to a person telling me about a project or a problem;have you checked pinterest yet?
Anna C.
Lexington, Ky
Every girls dream. I use this for a ton of my school projects when having to plan something. I use it for sorority craft ideas. I use it for house plans i love new recipes to try clothes i want. Literally everything.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!