BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Jessica D.
I absolutely love this site. It has everything from style to food to diy. It has been a great help in finding foods for diabetes as well. It is easy to use and navigate thru.
Nikki T.
This website is super addicting. Don't go on this site without having a lot of time to lose. I have multiple boards and enjoy "Pinning" things that I find interesting. I have found multiple recipes, DIY gifts, and tips on this site.
Heather R.
Littlefield, TX
Officially addicted.
So many ideas to follow and love and pin and share, so little time to do it all.
The platform is ready to use and Pinterest will personalize to you by following your pounds and making suggestions, how do they do that?
Valerie P.
San Antonio, TX
Love pintrest, I like seeing new ideas for crafts! So many different things to look through and find! In every theme, idea, food, craft and home decor...its always the first place I go when I just can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
Kari S.
Cottonwood, ID
I use Pinterest for everything from recipes to decoration ideas to diy/craft project ideas! It's very easy to use and it is very easy to get lost at looking at all of the amazing things that you find yourself using it for hours on end!
Maria T.
Minneapolis, MN
I didn't love Pinterest at first. I was a slow to come to convert. Now I am obsessed. It is a great tool for dig projects. There are so many ways to use this tool. I have boards for all areas of my life. It helps increase my hobbies and expertise. I also like how much I can learn from it too. It is a great database for learning.
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
Pinterest gives Internet users another way to discover and explore visual content. The virtual pinboard concept has been tried before, and Pinterest executes the idea fairly well.
Shelbie G.
Madawaska, ME
Where do I even begin! Pintrest has got to be the best creation ever!! I find all my fashion/decor/recipe ideas on there. Its just the best thing ever created. Hands down A++
Madeleine G.
Pace, FL
I think the usual census is... "i need something... let me look on Pinterest for it'. Or at least that is how it goes for me! i love Pinterest wheather you want to look at makeup, hair, home products, food, clothing they have EVERYTHIN!
Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA
I love Pinterest, if I'm looking for a recipe or a new hair style this site is great. It has all these pictures to spark your interests i love just looking at all of the beautiful pictures. Much more visual that just a do it yourself website.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!