BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Sonia T.
I agree... once you start pinning, you just can't stop! My friends and I joke that we need to stage "Pin-terventions" for each other. I especially love the "secret" board option to help me track of gift ideas for birthdays and holidays.
Kimberly A.
Lompoc, CA
Pinterest helps me a lot when it comes to finding an idea of how I want to decorate my home . I love that you can look up something similar to a craft you want to make and be able to add your own touch to it . Always such great help !
Alyssa M.
I fully admit to being a Pinterest junkie. I bake, sew, and love to decorate. I love to do craft projects with my niece and nephews. Pinterest is a fantastic resource for all of those things. It is exteremely searchable and user friendly.
Vivian C.
Fullerton, CA
I am not much of a Pinterest user, but this place is great for DIY projects and recipes! I always go on here to look for hairstyle ideas and home crafts. I definitely recommend this for anyone who wants to spend some times making crafts.
Tiffany M.
P C Beach, FL
Love. Love. Love Pinterest! It is fantastic for finding so many good ideas. I have found many recipes that we use on a regular basis. I am even using it to plan my wedding. Super easy to use. Makes life easier. Only problem, its addicting!
Charlotte K.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
There are ideas for every interest. I have boards for all of the holidays, menus, party ideas, classroom ideas, things to do with my son, and many more. Now if I need to find a how to or just an idea about something, I go to Pinterest.
Morghann B.
Deland, FL
No matter what you are looking for, Pinterest is guaranteed to leave you satisfied. I haven't ever gone to Pinterest and left without what I was looking for and a few new ideas! This website is absolutely something I can not live without!
Mary H.
I am addicted to Pintrest! You can find pretty much any inspiration on it. I like how I can organize my ideas onto different boards, such as basement renovation tips and room ideas, recipes, hairstyles, and crafts. I refer to it daily!
Rachel  R.
I absolutely love Pinterest! I get all my craft ideas for kids there, recipes, organic diy things, and a lot of other things. I will continue to use this app for a long time!
Brooke M.
Huntington, WV
I love this app for my phone, it's easy to use and very helpful. I love to just look for different hairstyles and braids. It's extremely awesome,if you haven't tried it you should really look into it. All my friends love it and I love it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!