Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,192 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love Pinterest, if I'm looking for a recipe or a new hair style this site is great. It has all these pictures to spark your interests i love just looking at all of the beautiful pictures. Much more visual that just a do it yourself website.
I LOVE Pinterest! Such a great, convenient place to store and organize all your ideas and online list. Pinterest has also done a great job making the page and app more user friendly when it comes to pinning, sharing and adding new pins!
LOVE love love this site I get soo many ideas from wow to Duhh why didn't I think of that. I use this site more than anything it's almost like Wal-Mart I can get everything in one spot!! And it saves it on broads I create even cooler!!
I love Pintrest!!!! I get sooo many coll ideas for arts and crafts activites to do with my daughter and little cousins. I have statrted looking at wedding titems and have taught myself so many different ways to do thing out of the norm.
My only complaint would be that this takes over my life. I love the way this is set up - it is so easy to use, fun to scroll through, and has legitimately great things on it!
I love love this site! You can pretty much find anything on Pinterest, which is why it's so amazing. I have found so many amazing recipes and ideas for holidays and special occasions, it's the first place I go to when I need some help.
This is another great app. You literally get sucked in and go off in a million different directions. You can so many great things on this app and you can post or "pin" rather your favorite things as well. Such as things about Influenster!
I remember the first time I was introduced to Pinterest. I don't think I did anything else for a full week, haha. This is one of my go-to places for creative ideas for not only decorating, but also for fun things to do with my toddler.
The best way to lose track of time for hours! Once you get started pinnin, you'll never want to stop. Pinterest literally has everything you can think of just waiting to be discovered. I've found so many DIY ideas, recipes, clothes, etc!
Pinterest is the best thing ever. I love writing things down or ripping our recipes to try so I love that there is a place I can bookmark everything I need. It's so easy to go back and look up all the things that I want to try and buy.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos