BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA
I love Pinterest, if I'm looking for a recipe or a new hair style this site is great. It has all these pictures to spark your interests i love just looking at all of the beautiful pictures. Much more visual that just a do it yourself website.
Katie C.
Summerville, SC
I LOVE Pinterest! Such a great, convenient place to store and organize all your ideas and online list. Pinterest has also done a great job making the page and app more user friendly when it comes to pinning, sharing and adding new pins!
Estela I.
Arcadia, CA
LOVE love love this site I get soo many ideas from wow to Duhh why didn't I think of that. I use this site more than anything it's almost like Wal-Mart I can get everything in one spot!! And it saves it on broads I create even cooler!!
Cameo W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Pintrest!!!! I get sooo many coll ideas for arts and crafts activites to do with my daughter and little cousins. I have statrted looking at wedding titems and have taught myself so many different ways to do thing out of the norm.
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
My only complaint would be that this takes over my life. I love the way this is set up - it is so easy to use, fun to scroll through, and has legitimately great things on it!
Barbara M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love love this site! You can pretty much find anything on Pinterest, which is why it's so amazing. I have found so many amazing recipes and ideas for holidays and special occasions, it's the first place I go to when I need some help.
Crystal K.
This is another great app. You literally get sucked in and go off in a million different directions. You can so many great things on this app and you can post or "pin" rather your favorite things as well. Such as things about Influenster!
Kristen L.
Plano, TX
I remember the first time I was introduced to Pinterest. I don't think I did anything else for a full week, haha. This is one of my go-to places for creative ideas for not only decorating, but also for fun things to do with my toddler.
Stacy R.
Scottdale, GA
The best way to lose track of time for hours! Once you get started pinnin, you'll never want to stop. Pinterest literally has everything you can think of just waiting to be discovered. I've found so many DIY ideas, recipes, clothes, etc!
Shaylene R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pinterest is the best thing ever. I love writing things down or ripping our recipes to try so I love that there is a place I can bookmark everything I need. It's so easy to go back and look up all the things that I want to try and buy.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!