BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Jessica J.
portland, TN
I love Pinterest. I remember having to wait for an invite email to join - those two weeks were brutal. Once I was a member, I was on Pinterest for HOURS at a time. I lost sleep (not complaining!) but i have gotten better at being crafty :)
Julie L.
Columbus , GA
Once you pin, you'll never have a life again. Lol. I have spent hours upon hours pinning my hopes and dreams, recipes and creative ideas. It has helped me with everything from crafting with the kids, to expanding my photography repertoire.
Megan B.
Olympia, WA
I love Pinterest! I am not every crafty but I love designs, colors, decorating and all that jazz. I have so many boards and friends that have boards that I don't think I will ever run out of inspiration and ideas to make my house better!!!
Jessica B.
Milpitas, CA
Thats what I always tell my friends who have just signed up. I avoided this site for so long because it was "the fad" but after getting engaged my friend had made a wedding board and coerced me to sign up. I've been in lobe ever since!!
Jill P.
Missoula, Mt
I love Pinterest and find it very useful. For my job (preschool) I find tons of craft and kid activities by searching Pinterest. I also find recipes, decorating ideas, beauty trends and ideas, gift ideas, and just about anything else.
Colleen D.
Arlington Hts, IL
Pinterest is a great resource for anyone looking for ideas of what to do with their home. I found an awesome idea for refinishing an ottoman on there as well as decorations for my infant son's room. It really is great, affordable stuff!
Shelbie G.
Madawaska, ME
Where do I even begin! Pintrest has got to be the best creation ever!! I find all my fashion/decor/recipe ideas on there. Its just the best thing ever created. Hands down A++
Shaylene R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pinterest is the best thing ever. I love writing things down or ripping our recipes to try so I love that there is a place I can bookmark everything I need. It's so easy to go back and look up all the things that I want to try and buy.
Valerie P.
San Antonio, TX
Love pintrest, I like seeing new ideas for crafts! So many different things to look through and find! In every theme, idea, food, craft and home decor...its always the first place I go when I just can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
Patricia H.
Apple Valley, CA
I love Pinterest I'm getting married in a year and I get so many tips! So many beautiful pictures and great Idea's! I use Pinterest for Birthday Party's, Get Together's, Food, Drinks, Weight loss & Weddings! I use this for everything!!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!