BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20266)
Shaylene R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pinterest is the best thing ever. I love writing things down or ripping our recipes to try so I love that there is a place I can bookmark everything I need. It's so easy to go back and look up all the things that I want to try and buy.
Jen A.
Pinterest is a great website to find do-it-yourself products to make for your loved ones! Really helpful towards people who are crafty and want to make gifts. You can even find gift ideas for your significant other and for the holidays!
Katie C.
Summerville, SC
I LOVE Pinterest! Such a great, convenient place to store and organize all your ideas and online list. Pinterest has also done a great job making the page and app more user friendly when it comes to pinning, sharing and adding new pins!
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
My only complaint would be that this takes over my life. I love the way this is set up - it is so easy to use, fun to scroll through, and has legitimately great things on it!
Colleen D.
Arlington Hts, IL
Pinterest is a great resource for anyone looking for ideas of what to do with their home. I found an awesome idea for refinishing an ottoman on there as well as decorations for my infant son's room. It really is great, affordable stuff!
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Watch out it's addicting. I'm absolutely in love with Pinterest and often spend far too much time starring wide eyed at all the amazing things that get posted to this site.
Patricia H.
Apple Valley, CA
I love Pinterest I'm getting married in a year and I get so many tips! So many beautiful pictures and great Idea's! I use Pinterest for Birthday Party's, Get Together's, Food, Drinks, Weight loss & Weddings! I use this for everything!!!!
Estela I.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE love love this site I get soo many ideas from wow to Duhh why didn't I think of that. I use this site more than anything it's almost like Wal-Mart I can get everything in one spot!! And it saves it on broads I create even cooler!!
Patricia K.
Parkville, MD
How did i find recipes or ideas for gifts? without a mother teaching me how to cook i consider Pinterest my second mother! I have learned everything great life hacks to simple cleaning techniques. I can't say enough good things about it
Tiffany M.
P C Beach, FL
Love. Love. Love Pinterest! It is fantastic for finding so many good ideas. I have found many recipes that we use on a regular basis. I am even using it to plan my wedding. Super easy to use. Makes life easier. Only problem, its addicting!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!