BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Deanna D.
I come home from work shower eat lay down and go on this app its so addicting! lol love looking up recipes on here, home ideas, makeup and product reviews. my go to for reviews for sure. found halloween costumes and diy ideas. i just love it!
Krissie D.
Pinterest is the perfect site for anybody! I love all of the craft ideas I find on their for my classroom and they have some amazing D.I.Y projects! Excellent beauty tips, outfit ideas, decor and room arrangement ideas, the list never ends!
Cayla L.
Shorewood, WI
I love Pinterest! I use it almost everyday for everything under the sun! I love the varied array of recipes I can get for one thing, and it helps with handy tips around the house or for school. I absolutely love everything about Pinterest!!!
Kassandra R.
East Falmouth, MA
OMG I am absolutely obsessed and addicted to Pinterest…I have had mine for I believe about 2-3 years now….. I have so many boards and around 3500 pins! I am planning my future wedding as well as home and kids rooms. I have found amazing DIY projects, organization tips, food and dessert recipes. It is amazing! Best thing ever invented.
Lisa M.
Clearwater , FL
Pinterest is a website I thought I'd never use, but since I started I've become addicted! I love to scroll through when I'm bored . Some of my boards are about books, movies, beauty, photography, hobbies and yes, I have an influenster board!
Cathy C.
Morehead City, NC
One thing I wish to know and haven't found out myself is who and when was Pinterest made by. I've used occasionally for the boredom and I have kids that like the extra craftiness so what we do is get on and get some great ideas. If I would only keep a camera around I would try uploading things the kids break them every-time... oh well.
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
This is literally the best place to look for anything from home or office decor, recipes, work related ideas or help, the latest in books, wedding , fashion etc. my list could go on and on. Seriously, check out Pinterest. You won't be sorry
Barbara M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love love this site! You can pretty much find anything on Pinterest, which is why it's so amazing. I have found so many amazing recipes and ideas for holidays and special occasions, it's the first place I go to when I need some help.
Donna S.
Arvada, CO
How can you not love a free site with great mobile apps that allow you to store ideas? It has a great search feature, awesome culture of users, great sites and is so easy to use. Although, be warned, all of your spare time will be gone!
Katie C.
Summerville, SC
I LOVE Pinterest! Such a great, convenient place to store and organize all your ideas and online list. Pinterest has also done a great job making the page and app more user friendly when it comes to pinning, sharing and adding new pins!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!