4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I come home from work shower eat lay down and go on this app its so addicting! lol love looking up recipes on here, home ideas, makeup and product reviews. my go to for reviews for sure. found halloween costumes and diy ideas. i just love it!
Pinterest is the perfect site for anybody! I love all of the craft ideas I find on their for my classroom and they have some amazing D.I.Y projects! Excellent beauty tips, outfit ideas, decor and room arrangement ideas, the list never ends!
I love Pinterest! I use it almost everyday for everything under the sun! I love the varied array of recipes I can get for one thing, and it helps with handy tips around the house or for school. I absolutely love everything about Pinterest!!!
OMG I am absolutely obsessed and addicted to Pinterest…I have had mine for I believe about 2-3 years now….. I have so many boards and around 3500 pins! I am planning my future wedding as well as home and kids rooms. I have found amazing DIY projects, organization tips, food and dessert recipes. It is amazing! Best thing ever invented.
Pinterest is a website I thought I'd never use, but since I started I've become addicted! I love to scroll through when I'm bored . Some of my boards are about books, movies, beauty, photography, hobbies and yes, I have an influenster board!
One thing I wish to know and haven't found out myself is who and when was Pinterest made by. I've used occasionally for the boredom and I have kids that like the extra craftiness so what we do is get on and get some great ideas. If I would only keep a camera around I would try uploading things the kids break them every-time... oh well.
This is literally the best place to look for anything from home or office decor, recipes, work related ideas or help, the latest in books, wedding , fashion etc. my list could go on and on. Seriously, check out Pinterest. You won't be sorry
I love love this site! You can pretty much find anything on Pinterest, which is why it's so amazing. I have found so many amazing recipes and ideas for holidays and special occasions, it's the first place I go to when I need some help.
How can you not love a free site with great mobile apps that allow you to store ideas? It has a great search feature, awesome culture of users, great sites and is so easy to use. Although, be warned, all of your spare time will be gone!
I LOVE Pinterest! Such a great, convenient place to store and organize all your ideas and online list. Pinterest has also done a great job making the page and app more user friendly when it comes to pinning, sharing and adding new pins!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos