BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
April Z.
Evansville, IN
Love all the great  ideas!! I haven't used Pinterest a lot yet but I can see where I will.  I like all the new and unique ideas and being a teacher it will give me even more!! I  don't know that there is anything to be improved on at all!! Must use for everybody!! I have a few pins waiting for me!
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
Pinterest, oh, where do I start? Pinterest grabbed ahold of my heart 5 years ago, when I was frequently pinning pictures of scrumptious food, and has held on through every addiction that I've had. This app aids creativity, entertainment, and organization, and it is by far my favorite app that I have on my phone!
Lauryn I.
N Hollywood, CA
I essentially use Pinterest as mood boards and to keep things organized that I want to remember. I'm a graphic designer and painter, so I have very extensive folders on my computer for reference, but to keep those folders from getting completely out of hand I have to be very meticulous about how I organize them. Soooo, when I'm not feeling up to sorting, finding the source, naming, etc. for the image, I'll pin it on the applicable mood board and come back later for sorting. For those of you who may use Pinterest in this way, when you are ready to put it into your computer archives, I recommend using google image search to find the source of the photo if it isn't credited. http://www.google.com/imghp

It's also good for organizing recipes and DIY projects. The reason I like pinning a DIY project over bookmarking it is because when I go through it I can actually see all of the different projects, rather than trying to remember what is what based on what I named it in my DIY bookmarks folder. Same goes with cooking and baking.

Of course then there are the fun frivolous boards I have like style and home. There isn't much point to those other than a place to put your window shopping.

So to sum it up, the usefulness of Pinterest depends entirely on how you utilize it. If you have to hoard reference photos for work on a regular basis, it's a good tool to help with organization.
emily j.
I have been using Pinterest for as long as I can remember. This is a life changer honestly. On pinterest, you can find a selection of really everything. You can organize what you like in boards that can either be public or private. It honestly is the best thing ever for anyone who likes discovering new, an fun, objects/things:)
Shajuan B.
I can't function with out Pinterest it is my go to app. From fashion to diy this app is so helpful. This is nothing wrong with this app it is prefect to me I love it I stay on here. I would recommend others to use this app
Sam C.
Virginia Beach
I love Pinterest! Having this is so helpful for tons of things. It has just about anything you need to survive in modern day America. Handy recipes, funny pictures, nifty craft ideas, helpful life tips. It's got everything.
Sarah F.
Anaheim, CA
Pinterest is my all time favorite go to! It's packed with tons of ideas for DIY crafts, foods to try out in your kitchen, and many more. I turn to it everytime I'm sitting around bored with nothing to do and I end up finding something to try out! It inspires ideas and it motivates you to get up and do!
Jessica C.
The most addicting website/app around. Seriously can find so many ideas, projects, crafts, and recipes. Hours of scrolling! You can even shop now on the app. You do have to watch for fail recipes. Definitely should try it out.
Taylor C.
Virginia Beach
Pinterest is amazing. It's full of homemade and Do it yourself that are relatively easy. Sometimes it's hard to organize everything I just have to keep track of my boards which is no problem considering I'm on it everyday.
H Y.
Great site to start planning that wedding you've been dreaming of only since you were like five ;) Oh yeah, and it's also great for planning out future outfits that you will one day wear once you start making banks :) Overall, I looove Pinterest (some might say, a bit obsessed). I use it for planning, creating, and inspiring.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!