4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I absolutely love finding new techniques and products in the beauty department on Pinterest. I spend a lot of time and money on beauty techniques so it is nice to find new things to try there.
I do a lot of DIY stuff for the home as well.
I do a lot of DIY stuff for the home as well.
I think Pinterest can be a great thing if you're looking for a recipe, book, crafts, and other projects. However, if you have nothing to do, and you're bored, you can spend a ton of time on Pinterest. It is definitely a time waster. However, I do really like it and have boards. Boards are created to showcase different ideas. LOVE it!
Pinterest has opened the door to everyone's creativity. You can get great ideas on everything you might be pondering to do. Some of my favorites are, crafts, recipes, decor ideas and useful home solutions. Get your invite and get started!
Honestly I go on Pinterest daily and spend hours pinning all different things. I find so many different ideas on Pinterest, there is a board for EVERYTHING on my Pinterest. If you are looking for some ideas Pinterest is the best way to go!
I love Pinterest. I am use the app daily. I look at how to use items in a new way besides its intended use. I love reading the humor pins. I can find everything I love from makeup to food to humor to decorating. The possibilities are ENDLESS!
It's an awesome way to save fun ideas for later, but it's full of single girls planning their weddings and people posting fashion ideas that they will never wear. It's not my favorite place to go, but it's my #1 resource for learning to cook
Once i log into pintrest i am lost for hours...i find so many interesting ideas on this site and it is very addicting... you should definitely try this out for party ideas, no meals, clothes, halloween costumes and many many more things....
Pinterest is a great tool that I use every day. Having the ability to organize the items to individual boards makes it easier to find items later. I have found a lot of great recipes that I have actually tried, as well as other household tips.
Pinterest is such a good website. It is a wonderful avenue for people to share all their creativeness! I have no idea how I was able to plan my wedding 5 years ago without Pinterest. I am thankful to get ideas and share ideas on Pinterest!
I love looking at pictures and I'm also more of a visual person, that's why I love Pinterest. I can find almost everything there, from fashion to DIYs, to recipes... its just very interesting! I can spend hours browsing through the site.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos