BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jessica M.
I am ADDICTED to Pinterest. Once you join, you become in love! You can find so many new fashion trends, food recipes, home decorations, and much more. It's also great for find fitness motivations and plans. There is something for everyone.
Michelle S.
Mobile, AL
Pinterest is a wonderful way to find everything you need about everything. From the DIY person to the fashionista, there is a pin for everyone. I like the new map tool they have on the site as well. It's helpful to see where pins originated.
Britt E.
Wadsworth, OH
Pinterest is my go-to when I'm looking to find just about anything. From new recipes, to hairstyles, to home decorating projects- search just about anything and find a list of what you are looking for or snoop out someone else's great tastes!
Rebecca K.
Love all the ideas and creativity!! sometimes you have to be careful about "facts" put on here and do your research! Some projects that claim to be "easy" are the opposite. but for overall inspiration and ideas I lOVE LOVE LOVE this site!
Lena J.
I love Pinterest!! I can find pretty much anything I'm looking for on there. You can find so many good ideas to things. Sometimes seeing finished items can help you tweak what you're trying to do or even change it completely. In a good way.
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
I find myself searching Pinterest for something every day. I look for everything from health information, home renovation, the newest cat video, fashion, beauty, ways to save money, gift and just overall clever things. I'm a Pinterest addict.
Brook D.
Newberry, MI
Love it for decorating ideas, DIY projects, recipes, photo op ideas, style tips...really EVERYTHING you can think of! Clueless on where to start on a project for work, school , or personal...craft ideas or party planning...this is the place!
Alyssa R.
E Rochester, NY
Such a wonderful website! It's extremely convenient to have the "Pin It" button in my browser so if I see something I like, I can go straight to Pinterest and see it! This sight has helped me save recipes, homemaking ideas and plan weddings!
Teresa C.
Salida, CA
Okay just a warning, once you start pinning, YOU WILL NEVER STOP, Seriously you won't! This has to be the most addicting app/site ever created, it has everything, I have planned my wedding, vacations, I'll never be able to afford, pray for me!
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
I love Pinterest but lets be real: how many things that you make off of there actually turn out a quarter as nice as the pic looks? lol Used some amazing recipes from there though. They might not have LOOKED pretty but damn they were tasty!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!