BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Pamela C.
Ithaca, NY
I. Love. Pinterest. I find EVERYTHING I need/want to know on here, as well as some things that I didn't know that I WANTED to know!! No more scrap papers with recipes scribbled on them, everything I want all in one spot --- a hoarders delight!
Tina J.
West Nyack, NY
PINTEREST IS MY NEW OBSESSION. There is an endless amount of great ideas. Everything from recipes to cooking to crafts. Have your child's birthday coming up? Find great favor ideas at Pinterest. need a last minute recipe? Fear not just simply type in last minute dinner ideas. TONS will pop up..Trust me YOU will NOT be disappointing.
Candice C.
Bronx , NY
I love Pinterest!! When I'm running low on creativity i get on this app and it gives me so many idea, anything from house decorations, D.I.Y's, Recipes, Clothing inspiration, makeup inspirations!! It has anything under the sun!! I love it <3
Alyssa L.
Love my Pinterest... i have to stay away from it sometimes or I end up staying up all night pinning items back to back... i love all the inspiration and ideas that flow through people and myself and I end up with the greatest things from it.
Brittany S.
Abilene, TX
Pinterest is such a good website. It is a wonderful avenue for people to share all their creativeness! I have no idea how I was able to plan my wedding 5 years ago without Pinterest. I am thankful to get ideas and share ideas on Pinterest!
jordan m.
Gainesville, TX
I love, love, love Pinterest. It is amazing. You can get so many ideas on anything you could imagine. I homeschool and find tons of ideas and website links off of Pinterest. We decorate my daughter's room using ideas from Pinterest. Love it!
Shelby W.
Whether you have ever done a DIY project or not Pinterest inspires you and makes you want to start your own. From fashion to home decorating to fitness and everything in between there is a pin for you and being able to make your own boards makes finding the pins you like super easy. Just be careful because it is definitely addicting!
Alicia V.
Porterville, CA
I love Pinterest! I can find anything from recipes to fashion ideas to home remedies to DIY's! You can make boards and pin your favorite stuff and see what others like as well.
Brook D.
Newberry, MI
Love it for decorating ideas, DIY projects, recipes, photo op ideas, style tips...really EVERYTHING you can think of! Clueless on where to start on a project for work, school , or personal...craft ideas or party planning...this is the place!
Debi L.
I love Pinterest. It is a great place to get ideas and actually see how they may look (food, crafts, home decor, etc.). I will say that sometimes the links don't work or they will link to a picture and not actual directions, so just be aware.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!