4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
If you like to be inspired, this is the app for you. I use this for everything from finding a diet for the week to getting inspiration for a design I'm working on. Never fails.
I love looking at pictures and I'm also more of a visual person, that's why I love Pinterest. I can find almost everything there, from fashion to DIYs, to recipes... its just very interesting! I can spend hours browsing through the site.
Pinterest is an amazing and versatile place to gain ideas in many, many different categories! It is truly a new "google" when you need an answer to something, for me at least! The biggest complaint is when there is no link to a great photo.
Pinterest is a website I thought I'd never use, but since I started I've become addicted! I love to scroll through when I'm bored . Some of my boards are about books, movies, beauty, photography, hobbies and yes, I have an influenster board!
Pinterest is our first go-to for inspiration. Whether we are redecorating our home, planning a wedding or revamping our landscaping, we go to Pinterest first and foremost. There are so many different ideas from different cultures. Love it!
Pinterest is a great tool that I use every day. Having the ability to organize the items to individual boards makes it easier to find items later. I have found a lot of great recipes that I have actually tried, as well as other household tips.
Pinterest steals all of my time, but it gives me so many ideas. I have found hundreds of recipes to try and creative tasks to try. I love being able to organize my interests. Now I just need to find the time and motivation to complete some of my pins.
Pinterest is the perfect site for anybody! I love all of the craft ideas I find on their for my classroom and they have some amazing D.I.Y projects! Excellent beauty tips, outfit ideas, decor and room arrangement ideas, the list never ends!
Love is the inspiration for all , if I want a hairstyle , make a cake for a client , makeup, buy something for the house , recipes, healthy life , in short everything , Pinterest is the best motivation and inspiration that have been create...
One thing I wish to know and haven't found out myself is who and when was Pinterest made by. I've used occasionally for the boredom and I have kids that like the extra craftiness so what we do is get on and get some great ideas. If I would only keep a camera around I would try uploading things the kids break them every-time... oh well.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos