BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Ekaette E.
Carson, CA
If you like to be inspired, this is the app for you. I use this for everything from finding a diet for the week to getting inspiration for a design I'm working on. Never fails.
Clara G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love looking at pictures and I'm also more of a visual person, that's why I love Pinterest. I can find almost everything there, from fashion to DIYs, to recipes... its just very interesting! I can spend hours browsing through the site.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
Pinterest is an amazing and versatile place to gain ideas in many, many different categories! It is truly a new "google" when you need an answer to something, for me at least! The biggest complaint is when there is no link to a great photo.
Lisa M.
Clearwater , FL
Pinterest is a website I thought I'd never use, but since I started I've become addicted! I love to scroll through when I'm bored . Some of my boards are about books, movies, beauty, photography, hobbies and yes, I have an influenster board!
Tina R.
Pinterest is our first go-to for inspiration. Whether we are redecorating our home, planning a wedding or revamping our landscaping, we go to Pinterest first and foremost. There are so many different ideas from different cultures. Love it!
Michelle G.
Statesboro, GA
Pinterest is a great tool that I use every day. Having the ability to organize the items to individual boards makes it easier to find items later. I have found a lot of great recipes that I have actually tried, as well as other household tips.
Danielle G.
Pinterest steals all of my time, but it gives me so many ideas. I have found hundreds of recipes to try and creative tasks to try. I love being able to organize my interests. Now I just need to find the time and motivation to complete some of my pins.
Krissie D.
Pinterest is the perfect site for anybody! I love all of the craft ideas I find on their for my classroom and they have some amazing D.I.Y projects! Excellent beauty tips, outfit ideas, decor and room arrangement ideas, the list never ends!
Yoldaris J.
Love is the inspiration for all , if I want a hairstyle , make a cake for a client , makeup, buy something for the house , recipes, healthy life , in short everything , Pinterest is the best motivation and inspiration that have been create...
Cathy C.
Morehead City, NC
One thing I wish to know and haven't found out myself is who and when was Pinterest made by. I've used occasionally for the boredom and I have kids that like the extra craftiness so what we do is get on and get some great ideas. If I would only keep a camera around I would try uploading things the kids break them every-time... oh well.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!