BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
alicia n.
I've had pintrest for about a year now & I can't explain how obsessed I've been the last few months! If you're a girl (or guy) & you're into fashion, beauty, cooking ANYTHING you can think of you should make an account, why not it's free (:
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
Pinterest is an amazing and versatile place to gain ideas in many, many different categories! It is truly a new "google" when you need an answer to something, for me at least! The biggest complaint is when there is no link to a great photo.
Debi L.
I love Pinterest. It is a great place to get ideas and actually see how they may look (food, crafts, home decor, etc.). I will say that sometimes the links don't work or they will link to a picture and not actual directions, so just be aware.
Dennise R.
Edinburg, TX
It's good for tips on how to decorate, cook, and organize an event. I have a whole page on wedding ideas and I'm not even engaged. Lol. I would totally recommend it to a friend.
Alyssa L.
Love my Pinterest... i have to stay away from it sometimes or I end up staying up all night pinning items back to back... i love all the inspiration and ideas that flow through people and myself and I end up with the greatest things from it.
Chrislanene O.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Pinterest is invaluable it literally encompasses everything in life. I've been able to think healthy and decorate too. Its just a plethora of information waiting to be taken in.
Rochelle N.
I love pinterest to get inspiration from. They have so many different categories to choose from. I love creating DIY projects and I look up some ideas on pinterest. They also have makeup or hair looks. It's a fun app/website to get ideas from.
Catherine T.
Savannah, GA
I'm in love with this app. Makes finding things I have pinned at home easier to locate when I'm out and about! Especially when I have crafting ideas & need to find my inspiration. Or when out shopping for groceries..locating recipes is great!
Jeane P.
My favorite app for sure! I love looking up different ideas for crafts and food. It's also great for when you're in the store and you can look at the recipes while you're at the store buying the ingredients. Great app for crafters and bakers!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
This app has become an addiction. I love being able to organize my thoughts into one place. I always follow boards for #nails #nail art #home decor and recipes. I could spend hours on this app and not even realize it. This is the best app for diy projects.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!