Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,192 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Love it for decorating ideas, DIY projects, recipes, photo op ideas, style tips...really EVERYTHING you can think of! Clueless on where to start on a project for work, school , or personal...craft ideas or party planning...this is the place!
Love is the inspiration for all , if I want a hairstyle , make a cake for a client , makeup, buy something for the house , recipes, healthy life , in short everything , Pinterest is the best motivation and inspiration that have been create...
Honestly I go on Pinterest daily and spend hours pinning all different things. I find so many different ideas on Pinterest, there is a board for EVERYTHING on my Pinterest. If you are looking for some ideas Pinterest is the best way to go!
This is such a unique social media site. I love being able to have a visual search and keep my links and ideas organized in one central location. I use it for crafting, teaching ideas, classroom plans, food, makeup, cosplay, so many things!
Pinterest is such a good website. It is a wonderful avenue for people to share all their creativeness! I have no idea how I was able to plan my wedding 5 years ago without Pinterest. I am thankful to get ideas and share ideas on Pinterest!
If you like to be inspired, this is the app for you. I use this for everything from finding a diet for the week to getting inspiration for a design I'm working on. Never fails.
I got to Pinterest for everything, and i mean everything! If I'm wanting cute ideas for my room; Pinterest. if i want to change up my style ill go look on Pinterest. If i have friends coming over i will look up a fun recipe to cook. They have everything you can think of and more!! I could stay on the site all day and never get bored!
WARNING: This site will become highly addictive and 1. Make you late for work 2. Keep you confined to yourself and your internet 2. Make you go buy the craziest things to do the craziest crafts.... IT IS THE BEST! Seriously though I'm in love
Okay just a warning, once you start pinning, YOU WILL NEVER STOP, Seriously you won't! This has to be the most addicting app/site ever created, it has everything, I have planned my wedding, vacations, I'll never be able to afford, pray for me!
Pinterest is our first go-to for inspiration. Whether we are redecorating our home, planning a wedding or revamping our landscaping, we go to Pinterest first and foremost. There are so many different ideas from different cultures. Love it!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos