Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love Pinterest. For me it's all about lists and organizing them. I use this site for anything from crafts, new recipies and fashion to building my dream home and dream vacations. It is highly addicting and a major time suck but really fun!
I was forced to join Pinterest because a ton of my friends got engaged at the same time, and that was the platform they wanted to share ideas on. My resistance was futile...I am a hardcore pinner. It really is very useful (and easy to use).
I love Pinterest. I have found a lot of great ideas and things to try. However, it can get so overwhelming. I have over 3500 pins and I don't know where to look. I wish there was a file system within the boards. I guess you can't have it all!
Pinterest is SO addicting. You can find everything on this site. Beauty, hair tutorials, recipes, DIY's, cute animals...ANYTHING. It is definitely helpful for people who enjoy cooking or crafting though! One of my most used apps definitely.
I enjoy using Pinterest from time to time. I'm more of a casual user. I like that I can add pictures of my favorite things to "boards" and share them with my friends. I like finding new ideas for my home, crafts to do, and recipes to try.
Pinterest is one of my favorite apps on my iphone! It's my go to for ideas for handmade gifts, or when I'm looking for something yummy to make for dinner or dessert! You can find a great idea for just about EVERYTHING on Pinterest! :) I love it
I am a constant pinner. I love Pinterest because everything that I discover such as DIY's I pin and later put it to good use. I love looking at great ideas and reading about them. This website is by far my most used website next to facebook.
I love Pinterest! I use it to find so many things. Everything from decorating ideas to how-to's to recipes to beauty ideas to just about everything you can imagine. It's like my personal ideabook that is accessible anywhere with my cell phone, ipad or computer at home. I sometime lose track of time on here and look up and it's 2 hrs later and I've found a ton of new ideas to explore. Love it.
Pinterest is amazing! I've had mine for about 6 months and already have over 11,000 pins. Does that tell you how addicting it is? I go on it at least three times a day! You can find anything from the latest fashion to ways to decorate your house to HOT guys. Yes, hot guys. So beware, once you start using it, you will be in love with it.
Best place to go online for creative inspiration. It shows the best of the best. I visit daily. I am starting to use it to promote my art. Make it more interactive by offering contests or raffles etc. Must visit!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos