BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
I love pinterest to find everything from recipes, crafts and curriculum ideas for my kids at work, cute quotes and sayings, and household DIY tips and tricks. It's simple and easy to use and a great way to organize internet finds! It can definitely get you hooked though and I have more pins than time to try them all!
Mackenzie H.
PA
As a sorority girl I am very familiar with Pinterest. It's great for cute do it yourself projects and to find potential buys. I would recommend this for anyone actually just because you can do so much with Pinterest and it's just great
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
A great app that I wasn't so fond of at first. But now that I'm planning my wedding, it is my go to app. It's easy to use and has a lot of variety on the app. I would recommend it to everyone. Very entertaining and helpful.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Whenever I want to get some creative things to make or find a new recipe this is the place to go. It's nice to see sooo many different ideas and ways to do projects or food. I love seeing other people's ideas and using them to create my own.
Liz H.
Edinburg, TX
I love to use Pinterest !
It has cool ideas for everything like
Makeup,Diy ,Outfits and Recipes and a lot more to look at. I used the Pinterest everyday to get outfit idea's and makeup. I just love to look at all the things that Pinterest has.
Olga Janeth O.
Pinterest is like google you can find everything in there from crafts to recipes and to a million things but those are my most number one reasons why I go in there, I would recommend this to others because there are just so Manny great things.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I like Pinterest a lot, although it is not my favorite. I get some pretty good makeup ideas on here. They also show a lot of yummy recipes. I like how you can make your own pins. This website is great when you need ideas for anything.
Amanda M.
Patterson , CA
I love Pinterest. It's hard to stop pinning. The only thing I don't like is there is a cap on how much you can pin and I don't like getting notifications about people I don't follow on Pinterest. It links to your other accounts which is why I see hose notifications.
Brenda F.
The more I use Pinerest the more I like it.  I am a blogger and Pinerest is a great way to help promote my blogs.  Plus, it a great way to find new and interesting things.  I am a dachshund lover and there are many wonderful dachshund things on there.  I would highly recommend using Pinerest.
April Z.
Evansville, IN
Love all the great  ideas!! I haven't used Pinterest a lot yet but I can see where I will.  I like all the new and unique ideas and being a teacher it will give me even more!! I  don't know that there is anything to be improved on at all!! Must use for everybody!! I have a few pins waiting for me!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!