BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Brianna P.
Roseville, MI
I really like pinterest because its where i can get ideas for things. for example, i get an idea or outfits i want and what makeup to try out or even what i would like to bake. its great because i can save them to list or even share with friends so they can see my ideas
Who doesn't love this site? There are so many things to find and try! I often go there for new ideas when I am in a little bit of a slump. There are so many options it really does keep your mind open. It is easy to spend hours on the site. I would highly recommend an account.
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
Pinterest is so inspirational! From food, fashion, and decor it is definitely my go to place for inspiration. I use Pinterest just about everyday and I enjoy it more and more. I guess you can say it has become an "addiction" over the years and I don't know what I would do without it.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
This is really helpful a lot of people actually like this because there's endless possibilities of how to do something it is very addicting and really good on helping you plan something out will recommend
Taryn W.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Needless to say, Pinterest is an addiction. I use it for everything from DIY face masks, to decorating inspiration, to recipes. I love that you can make private boards for the pins that I want kept just for me. My favorite feature is the shopping feature that lets you see buyable pins. Instead of just wishing for whatever's in the picture, now you can actually get it. The best!
Lacey P.
Lethbridge
Pinterest is a great way to learn new ideas, whether it’s making dinner or curing a cold by using a home remedy. Many girls such as myself create their whole wedding just by scrolling through the Pinterest feed. It’s a legit and fun site. The only con in my opinion is whoever posts on it are not professional.. so if you make something and it’s disgusting or you die your hair with random products and your hair starts falling out just know these people are everyday folks like you and i. Do your research! Other than that. Great app!
Amily S.
Windom
I just love this app!! It helps me organize and rearrange all my ideas into separate albums. I get amazing on ideas on what kinds of foods to make ,or how to design my room! I use this app daily while at work at home or going out! I highly recommend this app to everyone!
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
I get some inspiration from pinterest, but its not necessarily one of my favorite apps. I find great quotes, home improvement ideas, hairstyles and home decor. However, I don't frequent the app. Its not a whole lot going on but I log in once in a blue for cute new ideas.
Amber T.
Rathdrum
I like that i can find new ideas for arts and crafts as well as makeup and food diys. I use this site or app about 5 times a week. I like the huge selection of categories to choose from.
Hailey D.
Huntington
Techie Expert Level 1
I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest ! I love the app & I love discovering all of the new things, but I hate that I can spend hours on there without even noticing lol. I can go on there to look up something really quick, and the next thing I know, its been 2 hours, and I've decided to reorganize & paint something. :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!