4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
A friend told me about Pintest and at first I was so confused... Then it became my go to!! For my wedding about 80% of ideas came from PIntrest.. From photo ideas, to flowers, to center pieces, to a hankerchief I bought my dad.... Amazing!!!
Pinterest is the perfect feedback cycle. People looking for ideas, share ideas they think are great (and they usually are), and something as simple as a painted vase becomes that little nugget to start your next project. A great way to keep your creativity going, even when the money or time or vintage apothecary jars aren't available.
Pinterest is the best instead of googling what your looking for like centerpiece ideas I recently had my daughter's 15 year old party and I got my centerpiece idea there. Love it so simple and easy to use. I love pinning
Happy pinning :0)
Happy pinning :0)
I started using Pinterest when someone sent me an invite to the site, a while back. my activity levels have died down, but I use the site mostly to post pictures of products and books I review. I also use it in contests and to help other bloggers.
Love this site! It's given me some many helpful ideas and tricks for my upcoming wedding! I like that everything you're looking for is in one easy location. It's simple to navigate and links you to the original site for further information.
Pinterest has inspired craft projects, recipes, character ideas, sewing projects, and wishlist items. I love the service and all it offers. Having a visual organization for things helps me recall them and encourages me to make those things.
Want to have a wedding on a budget? How about paint your nails with a fancy design? Like to stare at cute pictures of dogs all day? How bout make a garden out of tires? All this and more available on Pinterest...once you start you can't stop!
I love Pinterest. So many creative ideas. It's hard to execute a lot of these ideas as nice as pictured but it still gets your gears turning. The food usually doesn't look pretty but it tastes good and with time, you can perfect the look.
Pinterest is a magical place where people can bounce ideas, share beautiful things, and even funny photos. Everyone has a place, whether you're a food fanatic, a fangirl, an artist, a mom, you name it! I love it and use it on a daily basis.
Honestly, there isn't a thing that I look for that I cant find on Pinterest. I'm always searching the site for great images, recipes, and new styles. As a product designer, I use it as a resource for unique and beautiful inspirational images.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos