BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
I love Pinterest because it has given me great ideas for cooking, decorating, beauty, etc.! It is so easy to organize my favorite finds so I don't forget about them. Whenever I'm bored I go on Pinterest and there is always cool new stuff!
jordan m.
Gainesville, TX
I love, love, love Pinterest. It is amazing. You can get so many ideas on anything you could imagine. I homeschool and find tons of ideas and website links off of Pinterest. We decorate my daughter's room using ideas from Pinterest. Love it!
Jessica A.
West Babylon, NY
Pinterest is full of great ideas! I love using it for fashion inspiration, recipes, decorating inspiration, and even for fitness inspiration. Pinterest is a great way to share the things you love and inspire others with your style and ideas
Teresa C.
Salida, CA
Okay just a warning, once you start pinning, YOU WILL NEVER STOP, Seriously you won't! This has to be the most addicting app/site ever created, it has everything, I have planned my wedding, vacations, I'll never be able to afford, pray for me!
Darcy G.
Chariton, IA
I go to Pinterest when my husband is watching something horrible on t.v. but I still want to be in the same room. which is most of the time! I find a lot of cool ideas for my work, and I am an Activity Director at an Assisted Living Facility.
Pamela C.
Ithaca, NY
I. Love. Pinterest. I find EVERYTHING I need/want to know on here, as well as some things that I didn't know that I WANTED to know!! No more scrap papers with recipes scribbled on them, everything I want all in one spot --- a hoarders delight!
Mary L.
Sellersville, PA
I love Pinterest. For me it's all about lists and organizing them. I use this site for anything from crafts, new recipies and fashion to building my dream home and dream vacations. It is highly addicting and a major time suck but really fun!
Shelby W.
Whether you have ever done a DIY project or not Pinterest inspires you and makes you want to start your own. From fashion to home decorating to fitness and everything in between there is a pin for you and being able to make your own boards makes finding the pins you like super easy. Just be careful because it is definitely addicting!
Caitlyn C.
Covina, CA
Pinterest is one of the best things created. You can search for specific things or just browse through the categories. I've gotten so many recipes, hair and makeup ideas, and art projects! I love Pinterest so many. It really is super helpful!
Debi L.
I love Pinterest. It is a great place to get ideas and actually see how they may look (food, crafts, home decor, etc.). I will say that sometimes the links don't work or they will link to a picture and not actual directions, so just be aware.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!