BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Emily H.
Alexandria, MN
I love Pinterest! I love finding DIY projects, new recipes, fashion ideas, and decorating inspiration. It is such a great tool for keeping these things in one place where you can easily access them later. It can be a little addicting at times but the things to look at are endless. I also enjoy looking at what my friends pin. It's wonderful!
Lauren J.
Oviedo, FL
I go on Pinterest all the time, from beauty tips to recipes, it's my go to website for everything. I mostly use Pinterest for recipes since I love to cook. I can type pretty much anything into the search bar and a bunch of fun new recipes come up!
christi h.
Waynesboro, VA
I don't have a great imagination or a very creative side but Pinterest has every idea you need for birthday parties weddings any holiday or for just something to do. I have found several recipes which I tried and they were great. I have posted several of my favorite recipes also.
I sign on to Pinterest and I'm glued for hours if I let myself.
Noel B.
Oden, Mi
This site is A+ you are able to stay organized with files and websites you want to review for later or even save for future. I used Pinterest to even find out new DIY projects and even work on my healthy living habits and college studying tips.
Kaneka J.
Jacksonville, FL
I can find anything on Pinterest. ANYTHING! If it has been done, thought of, cooked, made, crafted, or dreamed it is in Pinterest. This is my Google when I feel like being adventurous with dinner or want to jazz up my house with some new decor.
Rose P.
Oil City, PA
I use Pinterest for just about everything. If I have an idea, need a recipe, want to be crafty! It has everything you need all in one place. Just Pin it for later and you will never forget where you saw it and it will be there when you need it!
Tammy U.
Forest Grove, OR
This site is by far the best site out there to get ideas from. I totally LOVE the fact that I can pin something and have it there to come back to later. That way I can scroll when I am out and about and then go back to learn how when I get home.
Patricia S.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of my all time favorite website. It's amazing at how much time goes by as I'm looking for DIY gifts for my boyfriend, beauty tips, yummy recipes, & Robert Downey jr.
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
The go to app to scratch any creative itch! Whether it be new recipes, cute how-to hair do's, or turning trash to treasure Pinterest has it all. You can find inspiration for any idea browsing through friends boards. Couldn't go a day without it.
GERALDINE R.
Excelente pagina para obtener ideas de DIY, moda, decoracion, maquillaje, es de gran ayuda para todo, realmente es una pagina que muchas mujeres agradecemos que exista. puedo pasar todo un dia viendo dirversas categorias, la recomiento para todo!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!