Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,187 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
My top site! This is like my desk board or something! I rally use it to organize my ideas. Also, find cool projects and information about EVERYTHING I need. =) Very inspirational
It is so addicting! I love trying out all the fun stuff! They have great DIY ideas, beauty pins, EVERYTHING! If you haven't gotten a Pinterest account yet I recommend you do so. Warning, this site is very addicting! You will spend hours there lol
I have a love, hate relationship with Pinterest. I love that I have a place online that is an easily accessible, visual representation of things that I like, websites I need, and funny pictures that brighten my day. But, man, sometimes I start and can't stop! Suddenly, 2 hours are gone (but at least I now have recipes and craft ideas!) ;-)
I am obsessed with Pinterest. As a graphic designer, I love putting together boards for inspiration, but I also love browsing recipes, interior design, travel photos, cute outfit combinations-- you name it, you'll find inspiration on Pinterest!
I haved used Pinterest for so many ideas for so many events! Speficially planning my wedding. There are some very creative folks out there! I have not alwyas used the same idea(s) but they have helped me branch out to what I want to achieve.
Pinterest is very addicting. It is an awesome website to get many ideas. Whatever it is that you're looking for, food, decorating ideas, or whatever it is, you can always find ideas on Pinterest. I can spend hours on this site. it's awesome!
I was trying to avoid signing up for a Pinterest account just because having social networking outlets can be so much of a hassle sometimes... Well, I should NOT have waited so long to become a member of this party on the interweb! I lovvvvvve it.
No matter what your gender, Pinterest has something for you. My boyfriend never understood why I loved Pinterest so much until he found the outdoor boards. Now I catch him on my Pinterest account checking out all the great things it has to offer.
I LOVE this site! You can find so much great stuff on here from recipes to gift ideas. I have to check it daily and even have the app. Any age would enjoy this site and could find something they're interested in. Check out my boards heyitstay19
I am an avid pinner. Pinterest is such an amazing app/website. You can find pretty much anything and it connects you to people and trends all over the world! I love the inspiration and ideas it gives me and it is a must have app on your phone!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos