BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Haydee R.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
My top site! This is like my desk board or something! I rally use it to organize my ideas. Also, find cool projects and information about EVERYTHING I need. =) Very inspirational
Tiffany K.
Carlsbad, NM
It is so addicting! I love trying out all the fun stuff! They have great DIY ideas, beauty pins, EVERYTHING! If you haven't gotten a Pinterest account yet I recommend you do so. Warning, this site is very addicting! You will spend hours there lol
Melissa T.
Walnut Creek, CA
I have a love, hate relationship with Pinterest. I love that I have a place online that is an easily accessible, visual representation of things that I like, websites I need, and funny pictures that brighten my day. But, man, sometimes I start and can't stop! Suddenly, 2 hours are gone (but at least I now have recipes and craft ideas!) ;-)
Angie Y.
I am obsessed with Pinterest. As a graphic designer, I love putting together boards for inspiration, but I also love browsing recipes, interior design, travel photos, cute outfit combinations-- you name it, you'll find inspiration on Pinterest!
Stephanie S.
Lincoln Park, MI
I haved used Pinterest for so many ideas for so many events! Speficially planning my wedding. There are some very creative folks out there! I have not alwyas used the same idea(s) but they have helped me branch out to what I want to achieve.
Marisela O.
Fresno, Ca
Pinterest is very addicting. It is an awesome website to get many ideas. Whatever it is that you're looking for, food, decorating ideas, or whatever it is, you can always find ideas on Pinterest. I can spend hours on this site. it's awesome!
Gabriell G.
Murfreesboro, TN
I was trying to avoid signing up for a Pinterest account just because having social networking outlets can be so much of a hassle sometimes... Well, I should NOT have waited so long to become a member of this party on the interweb! I lovvvvvve it.
Estee K.
Minnesota Lake, MN
No matter what your gender, Pinterest has something for you. My boyfriend never understood why I loved Pinterest so much until he found the outdoor boards. Now I catch him on my Pinterest account checking out all the great things it has to offer.
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I LOVE this site! You can find so much great stuff on here from recipes to gift ideas. I have to check it daily and even have the app. Any age would enjoy this site and could find something they're interested in. Check out my boards heyitstay19
Caroline R.
I am an avid pinner. Pinterest is such an amazing app/website. You can find pretty much anything and it connects you to people and trends all over the world! I love the inspiration and ideas it gives me and it is a must have app on your phone!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!