BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Haydee R.
Doral, FL
My top site! This is like my desk board or something! I rally use it to organize my ideas. Also, find cool projects and information about EVERYTHING I need. =) Very inspirational
Laura F.
Lenexa, KS
I love Pinterest. There are some really great ideas. The only thing I don't like is when people post quotes and pictures of animals or something that is not useful to anyone. I like all the DIY and fashion and things to help improve your lifestyle
Marisela O.
Fresno, Ca
Pinterest is very addicting. It is an awesome website to get many ideas. Whatever it is that you're looking for, food, decorating ideas, or whatever it is, you can always find ideas on Pinterest. I can spend hours on this site. it's awesome!
Casey W.
I honestly loved Pinterest at first. Checked it everyday and was an avid user. Recently though, I have lost interest in Pinterest. The concept is great, the layout is wonderful but after a few weeks of addiction the fad sort of tends to wear off.
Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH
I love this website. You can find anything on here my favorite is DIY I have made so many things for my home from this website. It's awesome to see how easy it is to make something instead of spending 100$ you can spend 25$ and make it yourself.
Allison B.
How addicting and beneficial this site is. You can get fashion, beauty, food, fitness, decor, etc. inspiration all at one place, and figure out what's inspiring your friends. Seriously addicting - good luck spending "just five minutes" pinning.
Susan Q.
Chicago , IL
You can get any inspiration for any part of your life. Everything from, new outfit trends, makeup looks & my personal fave... Home decor. Free to sign up and you get to see what other people are doing to make their life a little more beautiful.
Renie O.
Carroll, IA
I LOVE Pinterest. Everything from recipes, to clothing ideas, and decorating tips galore. I go online to find something I pinned, and spend 2 hours pinning everything else before I even get the one thing I went online for. Pinterest is awesome.
Mey S.
It's like a one stop shop (if only you could actually buy things on here). Like perusing through different recipes, photos, diy, fashion, etc for inspirations and instructions. Really great for someone who just needs some inspiration of some sort to start something. There are links and pages that one might not come upon if not for Pinterest.
Lakeithia S.
Birmingham, AL
I just recently joined Pintrest and I am in love! I can search all my favorite topics and get great ideas and inspiration. I orginally joined because of the brand challenge for Lifeway Kefir but now I'm on there because I am addicted to Pintrest!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!