4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
My top site! This is like my desk board or something! I rally use it to organize my ideas. Also, find cool projects and information about EVERYTHING I need. =) Very inspirational
I love Pinterest. There are some really great ideas. The only thing I don't like is when people post quotes and pictures of animals or something that is not useful to anyone. I like all the DIY and fashion and things to help improve your lifestyle
Pinterest is very addicting. It is an awesome website to get many ideas. Whatever it is that you're looking for, food, decorating ideas, or whatever it is, you can always find ideas on Pinterest. I can spend hours on this site. it's awesome!
I honestly loved Pinterest at first. Checked it everyday and was an avid user. Recently though, I have lost interest in Pinterest. The concept is great, the layout is wonderful but after a few weeks of addiction the fad sort of tends to wear off.
I love this website. You can find anything on here my favorite is DIY I have made so many things for my home from this website. It's awesome to see how easy it is to make something instead of spending 100$ you can spend 25$ and make it yourself.
How addicting and beneficial this site is. You can get fashion, beauty, food, fitness, decor, etc. inspiration all at one place, and figure out what's inspiring your friends. Seriously addicting - good luck spending "just five minutes" pinning.
You can get any inspiration for any part of your life. Everything from, new outfit trends, makeup looks & my personal fave... Home decor. Free to sign up and you get to see what other people are doing to make their life a little more beautiful.
I LOVE Pinterest. Everything from recipes, to clothing ideas, and decorating tips galore. I go online to find something I pinned, and spend 2 hours pinning everything else before I even get the one thing I went online for. Pinterest is awesome.
It's like a one stop shop (if only you could actually buy things on here). Like perusing through different recipes, photos, diy, fashion, etc for inspirations and instructions. Really great for someone who just needs some inspiration of some sort to start something. There are links and pages that one might not come upon if not for Pinterest.
I just recently joined Pintrest and I am in love! I can search all my favorite topics and get great ideas and inspiration. I orginally joined because of the brand challenge for Lifeway Kefir but now I'm on there because I am addicted to Pintrest!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos