BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I LOVE this site! You can find so much great stuff on here from recipes to gift ideas. I have to check it daily and even have the app. Any age would enjoy this site and could find something they're interested in. Check out my boards heyitstay19
Loni D.
Ahh! There is so much to say about Pinterest! You just can NOT hate Pinterest! Lots of crafts, recipes EVERYTHING! Just be careful on some things that the link caused spam. But no need to worry Pinterest catches these and won't let you access the link:)
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
Pinterest es muy interesante . & muy bueno para cualquier tipo de persona pero creo que es mas para las personas que les gusta la moda pero vamos quien no esta interesada en la moda verdad chica .. es sencillo y facil de usar ..muy recommendable
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
You can find new things on Pinterest, from recipes, clothes, makeup, crafts, just about anything. It is highly addicting. You are never bored. Sometimes when clicking on a picture to go where it came from is not even the right link so that sucks.
Melissa T.
Walnut Creek, CA
I have a love, hate relationship with Pinterest. I love that I have a place online that is an easily accessible, visual representation of things that I like, websites I need, and funny pictures that brighten my day. But, man, sometimes I start and can't stop! Suddenly, 2 hours are gone (but at least I now have recipes and craft ideas!) ;-)
Caroline R.
I am an avid pinner. Pinterest is such an amazing app/website. You can find pretty much anything and it connects you to people and trends all over the world! I love the inspiration and ideas it gives me and it is a must have app on your phone!
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
I love this site. I use it for recipes, DIY's, Makeup ideas, Clothing ideas, things to do with my daughter to teach her, everything I've ever wanted to know I can find it on Pinterest. Its kind of like an addiction to where I cant stop using it.
Angie Y.
I am obsessed with Pinterest. As a graphic designer, I love putting together boards for inspiration, but I also love browsing recipes, interior design, travel photos, cute outfit combinations-- you name it, you'll find inspiration on Pinterest!
Gabriell G.
Murfreesboro, TN
I was trying to avoid signing up for a Pinterest account just because having social networking outlets can be so much of a hassle sometimes... Well, I should NOT have waited so long to become a member of this party on the interweb! I lovvvvvve it.
Estee K.
Minnesota Lake, MN
No matter what your gender, Pinterest has something for you. My boyfriend never understood why I loved Pinterest so much until he found the outdoor boards. Now I catch him on my Pinterest account checking out all the great things it has to offer.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!