Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,185 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
There's really nothing else quite like Pinterest for collecting ideas for just about anything. I've used it heavily for casual wishlists, home renovation or gardening ideas, party planning, and recipes. Being able to create private boards and shared boards is a useful feature, especially when planning events. I'm a designer and am therefore very visual. So it helps to see a board where you get a quick sense of a theme -- how things work together as a whole (e.g. when planning a room renovation or decor). It is frustrating though when a website has something you'd really like to bookmark (or Pin) and you can't because there's no photo, or their photos are in flash and therefore not importable. It's also frustrating to me that I curate who I follow very carefully and work hard to weed out the noise. And then Pinterest decides to keep barraging me with pins based on things I've already pinned. I just don't want that. And I'm worried now that it will also become a marketplace soon. Already, I'm finding myself using things like Pocket and Evernote to create a more long-lasting and controlled storage for things that I find across the web.
Obsessed with Pinterest. A great way to keep track of everything from outfit inspiration to recipes. The only downside is the amount of suggested pins and ads now. You curate what you want to see so it bugs me when I never see anything from the people I follow.
I love this website and I think it's awesome however I don't like the app. I just want to use the site but whenever I go on my phone, it tries to force me install the app which I don't want. Because of this I've stopped using Pinterest much.
I can spend hours in Pinterest!! It's a free app. You can go look at a ton of diy projects or how-to's. You can look up ideas for birthdays, weddings, picture sessions, baby shower, house decorating, gardening, hairstyles, nail art, etc., The list goes on and on. I've done a few ideas myself and love the tips you can find.
I'm pretty sure Pinterest doesn't even need a review, it's amazing, and kudos to the person who thought of Pinterest. I use this everyday for so many things cooking, fashion, elf ideas at the holiday times. If your not on Pinterest go set up a account now!
I use Pinterest as my inspiration for just about anything! I go there to find new makeup looks to try, new hair-dos, New recipes to try. Sometimes I go on Pinterest just to laugh at memes. Pinterest is a great place to waste time :p
I love this app! It's been a great source of information. It's given me DIY gift ideas, party ideas, the source of decoration ideas, has opened my eyes to so many helpful self-help websites and so much more. I'd recommend this website to anyone. In fact, I address this app as if it were known to all when I speak of it.
I love this it has everything from diy to outfits i can be on this for hoirs just getting ideas. I visit tgis website everyday pretty much. I have small children so im always lookinh up different things to do with them activities and crafts. I would defently recomend to others, already have to some friends and family.
I absolutely love Pinterest it's one of my favorite apps. It's the best app to get diy ideas, baking/cooking recipes and it's the best place to find amazing artwork. You can find almost anything in these app if you have an problems on thinking of ideas. It's also a great place to show your artwork, recipes and an diys.
I love pinterest to find everything from recipes, crafts and curriculum ideas for my kids at work, cute quotes and sayings, and household DIY tips and tricks. It's simple and easy to use and a great way to organize internet finds! It can definitely get you hooked though and I have more pins than time to try them all!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos