BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
If you haven't been on Pinterest then what the heck are you waiting for? You can find so many amazing things from recipes to cleaning tips and pin them for later so you can reference back to them when you need them. I absolutely love Pinterest!
Mary B.
Auburn, NY
I love Pinterest! It can be addictive. So many great ideas for wedding planning (and so much more.) this is where I have found inspiration for my ceremony and reception! It's so easy to save pictures and links that I can refer back to later. LOVE!
Brooklin W.
South Jordan, UT
Pinterest has been there through it all. From dinner ideas, to family picture outfits, to games and party invites. You name it, it is all there. I love that I can organize everything into my own personal boards and keep things that go together, together.
Paola S.
Columbus, OH
I go to Pinterest for baking ideas, it never fails to showcase creativity from others! My only problem was with the app, too many notifications but I've since turned them all off.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this app!! I can't say enough good stuff about this app. I made all my wedding decorations myself with the help of this app. I saved a TON in $$ doing it. I have found amazing quotes, recipes, DIY crafts etc. And it's a FREE app!!!
Natalie M.
Des Moines, IA
Who says you have to spend a bunch of money to have a stylish-looking house or apartment? Pinterest is perfect for those of us that are crafty or even craft-challenged. I guarrantee you will find what you're looking for when searching Pinterest.
Mary J.
Pinterest was such a help during my wedding. I resisted getting it for a long time but once I did, I fell down a rabbit hole and pinned everything! There are lots of great tips about everything on this site. I love being able to categorize your pins for easy searching. I've gotten great recipes off this site as well as ideas for decorating.
Amanda Q.
Louisville, KY
Pinterest is a great place where you can find literally anything from recipes, home decor ideas, fashion tips and DIY's. I use my Pinterest app on my phone everyday for many different uses. It's one of my favorite go-to sites for anything I need!
Valerie G.
I loved Pinterest from day one, when your email had to be approved. It seemed like the longest week of waiting but years later it has proven it was worth it. I love the organization that is possible, as well as the endless ideas for every thing!
Jimmye J.
Hardin, KY
Great way to learn new things all in one place. I Pin items and places and recipes, if you get the smartphone app you can have Pinterest on the go. I used several Pins today to grocery shop for items needed to make new holiday dishes. Love it!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!