4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Amazing. Seriously. It gives and offers great ideas to discover and share with others. Plan future events and save them in their own boards, find cheap ways to mock Anthropologie decor... this site has everything. Cooking, health, EVERYTHING.
I could literally spend hours on pinterest just looking around. It has made my life so much easier. I get a lot of recipes from there and I've found a lot of decorating ideas too.
I can spend hours looking at different thing from food recipes to DIY's or just funny pictures. Pinterest is where I can find new hair styles or nail art ideas or even new clothes that I want to buy. It's an amazing app and website that I love.
Pinterest is amazing!! You can find almost anything on there and find things you've never know exist. There's inspiring and funny quotes on there to read. It also lets me share things with others. This is a great site for ones with free time!!
I use Pinterest daily. I cannot tell you how many amazing recipes for weight watchers and for great baked goods. They always please a crowd! I have also gotten a lot of great wedding ideas through the site. If you aren't with it.. then get to it!
Pinterest has everything! What to cook, how to do hair/nails, photo ideas, crafts, DIY decor, life hacks, cute memes, inspiration quotes, home remedies, etc. The list is ongoing!
I swear I can live on Pinterest all day and all night it is the most absolutely addictive at that I've ever played with I can Google research how to change the countertops on the my email sink or I can Search for decorating ideas or four fashion trends or for how to and great little gifts to make cart interest I use Pinterest for everything.
The title pretty much says it all. I recently discovered Pinterest thanks to all the girls at my school who said they love it and go on it every day. It's safe to say, I'm addicted. Once you start you cannot stop. Pinterest is so time consuming!
If there is a project you want to do, a meal you want to make, or you are just looking for a new idea, this site is for you. It has been conveniently designed for ease of access helping you find all the little gems that are around the Internet!
Pinterest is my favorite social media. I can spend hours searching through my feed and though popular pins. It is the best way to save looks and clothing i love and save them so i can go back and find the product. Perfect for an active influencer
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos