BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Melissa T.
Walnut Creek, CA
I have a love, hate relationship with Pinterest. I love that I have a place online that is an easily accessible, visual representation of things that I like, websites I need, and funny pictures that brighten my day. But, man, sometimes I start and can't stop! Suddenly, 2 hours are gone (but at least I now have recipes and craft ideas!) ;-)
Kimberly H.
Birmingham, AL
This app is amazing have a lot of great ideas i use it for everything!! I'm a senior in High school so right now I'm using it to get ideas about senior pictures and I'm using it for ideas about my doorm room for college!! This app is truly amazing
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
Pinterest es muy interesante . & muy bueno para cualquier tipo de persona pero creo que es mas para las personas que les gusta la moda pero vamos quien no esta interesada en la moda verdad chica .. es sencillo y facil de usar ..muy recommendable
Tayler W.
Kaukauna, WI
Pinterest is flat out amazing! They have everything from makeup ideas to clothing, recipes and anything else you could ever imagine! Definitely one of my go to sites!
Lindsay M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Pinterest is the best website out there for ideas anywhere from DIY crafts to your wedding day planning, the possibilities are endless! It is also very easy to use and has a very organized way of keeping all of your "Pins" separated by category.
Jennifer D.
Liberty , NY
I love the visual nature of this search engine for all things creative! Being able to scan large quantities of pictures to see what best fits your search, project or idea is such a time saver. I use this for food, home decor, gardening and more!
Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH
I love this website. You can find anything on here my favorite is DIY I have made so many things for my home from this website. It's awesome to see how easy it is to make something instead of spending 100$ you can spend 25$ and make it yourself.
Megan C.
Kingwood, TX
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE PINTEREST! Almost every recipe I make comes straight from there. Every decorating idea comes from there. Every classroom idea comes from there. I don't feel like an original person anymore, but I love my meals and my house! lol
Susan Q.
Chicago , IL
You can get any inspiration for any part of your life. Everything from, new outfit trends, makeup looks & my personal fave... Home decor. Free to sign up and you get to see what other people are doing to make their life a little more beautiful.
Jennifer H.
Montgomery, AL
This site is so great for getting inspiration in every aspect of life! I adore being able to jump online and get inspired in any area! I look up camping ideas, follow my favorite magazines and get recipes! It is an absolute must for holiday prep.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!