BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Christa S.
Petaluma, CA
I absolutely love Pinterest. I use it to get recipes, ideas for DIY projects, ideas for gardening, clothes. You name it and I probably get my ideas from here. I love it. I will mostly use Pinterest in my free time to be more creative. I love it!
Chelssie G.
I could literally spend hours on pinterest just looking around. It has made my life so much easier. I get a lot of recipes from there and I've found a lot of decorating ideas too.
Alejandra R.
Clayton, NC
If you have not heard of the website you need to sign up today. Has a lot of great information from Beauty to home decor. This website will give you new ideas on how to decorate your house to Do it yourself projects. Also has a lot of great recipes. Totally recommend this site to anyone. You will spend Hours on this website just exploring .
Kaneka J.
Jacksonville, FL
I can find anything on Pinterest. ANYTHING! If it has been done, thought of, cooked, made, crafted, or dreamed it is in Pinterest. This is my Google when I feel like being adventurous with dinner or want to jazz up my house with some new decor.
Martina C.
ifenorth East
The be all end all of where to search for anything you may possibly want to know about anything, includes pictures, able to go to link where pic originated, find others reviews or opinions about things, able to keep a private 'category' which is nice if you don't want everyone to know what you're looking at, ie, surprise parties, gifts, etc
Jenn B.
Lexington, KY
Pinterest is my favorite social media. I can spend hours searching through my feed and though popular pins. It is the best way to save looks and clothing i love and save them so i can go back and find the product. Perfect for an active influencer
Stephanie S.
Lincoln Park, MI
I haved used Pinterest for so many ideas for so many events! Speficially planning my wedding. There are some very creative folks out there! I have not alwyas used the same idea(s) but they have helped me branch out to what I want to achieve.
Noel B.
Oden, Mi
This site is A+ you are able to stay organized with files and websites you want to review for later or even save for future. I used Pinterest to even find out new DIY projects and even work on my healthy living habits and college studying tips.
Terri B.
Russellville, KY
Pinterest has everything from trendy style ideas for your home or closet, to funny photos to brighten your mood. I love it! When I'm not looking at new clothing ideas, or educational ideas for my kids, I'm checking out the 'humor' section. Lol!
Laekin B.
Pinterest has everything! What to cook, how to do hair/nails, photo ideas, crafts, DIY decor, life hacks, cute memes, inspiration quotes, home remedies, etc. The list is ongoing!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!