Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I absolutely love Pinterest. I use it to get recipes, ideas for DIY projects, ideas for gardening, clothes. You name it and I probably get my ideas from here. I love it. I will mostly use Pinterest in my free time to be more creative. I love it!
I could literally spend hours on pinterest just looking around. It has made my life so much easier. I get a lot of recipes from there and I've found a lot of decorating ideas too.
If you have not heard of the website you need to sign up today. Has a lot of great information from Beauty to home decor. This website will give you new ideas on how to decorate your house to Do it yourself projects. Also has a lot of great recipes. Totally recommend this site to anyone. You will spend Hours on this website just exploring .
I can find anything on Pinterest. ANYTHING! If it has been done, thought of, cooked, made, crafted, or dreamed it is in Pinterest. This is my Google when I feel like being adventurous with dinner or want to jazz up my house with some new decor.
The be all end all of where to search for anything you may possibly want to know about anything, includes pictures, able to go to link where pic originated, find others reviews or opinions about things, able to keep a private 'category' which is nice if you don't want everyone to know what you're looking at, ie, surprise parties, gifts, etc
Pinterest is my favorite social media. I can spend hours searching through my feed and though popular pins. It is the best way to save looks and clothing i love and save them so i can go back and find the product. Perfect for an active influencer
I haved used Pinterest for so many ideas for so many events! Speficially planning my wedding. There are some very creative folks out there! I have not alwyas used the same idea(s) but they have helped me branch out to what I want to achieve.
This site is A+ you are able to stay organized with files and websites you want to review for later or even save for future. I used Pinterest to even find out new DIY projects and even work on my healthy living habits and college studying tips.
Pinterest has everything from trendy style ideas for your home or closet, to funny photos to brighten your mood. I love it! When I'm not looking at new clothing ideas, or educational ideas for my kids, I'm checking out the 'humor' section. Lol!
Pinterest has everything! What to cook, how to do hair/nails, photo ideas, crafts, DIY decor, life hacks, cute memes, inspiration quotes, home remedies, etc. The list is ongoing!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos