BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Catherine C.
Murrieta, CA
It's like Google images but so much better! It has ideas for redecorating, organizing, body cleanses, hair do ideas, literally everything! I get addicted every time I'm in this app!
Samantha C.
I truly love Pinterest, but I gave it a B because lately there have been several simply horrible pictures on it. (Especially in the Beauty/Makeup/Hair section). I wish there was a way to filter these images out. Other than that, I love the website.
Erica A.
Palm Coast, FL
My discovery of Pinterest has caused a true addiction! I "pin" from my IPad a lot and often. I have learned so much by joining. From recipes to beauty tips, crafting tips and ideas to weight loss techniques....Pinterest has everything for everyone!
Melanie J.
Albuquerque, NM
I love Pinterest!! I can pin for hours! Some of my favorite recipes come from there! I've even created a board of things I've made and loved!! Definitely some of my favorite recipes!
Kammi N.
Wilder, KY
This is one of my favorite apps. I get on this when I am bored or just passing time. There are so many categories to choose from that there are always news things to explore. I could spend hours on this app if my phone battery would last that long.
Caitlin G.
Roanoke, TX
Where else can you find everything you need for ideas for EVERY room of your house?! I move every three years or less, so I'm super excited about being able to find so many great ideas for our nursery, den, bedroom, etc. to make each house a home!
Whitney J.
Columbia, MD
I use Pinterest everyday! It helps me remember recipes, trends I want to try, work out moves, home decor ideas and more! It's user friendly and very addictive. It's also fun to connect with others and repin their items; the re-pinning never stops!
Lacey M.
cumberland, MD
I LOVE Pinterest. It's one of the most amazing websites ever. I have made so many dinners and desserts from this site. I've changed my hair, nails, makeup. I've found my wedding hair and my cake on here! With so many amazing pins you can't go wrong.
Heather F.
Cave Springs, AR
This website is absolutely amazing. It's my go-to for when I'm feeling hungry, crafty, or just plain BORED! I can find almost any recipe, craft, money saving idea, etc. imaginable! Now if only my wallet was bigger so I could do ALL the crafts I see!!
Susan B.
Lubbock, TX
I have loved Pinterest since day one. It's super easy to use, completely addictive, and has been a great help organizing my Christmas shopping lists, telling my husband what good gifts for me would be, and an excellent source for recipes and crafts.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!