4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
It's like Google images but so much better! It has ideas for redecorating, organizing, body cleanses, hair do ideas, literally everything! I get addicted every time I'm in this app!
I truly love Pinterest, but I gave it a B because lately there have been several simply horrible pictures on it. (Especially in the Beauty/Makeup/Hair section). I wish there was a way to filter these images out. Other than that, I love the website.
My discovery of Pinterest has caused a true addiction! I "pin" from my IPad a lot and often. I have learned so much by joining. From recipes to beauty tips, crafting tips and ideas to weight loss techniques....Pinterest has everything for everyone!
I love Pinterest!! I can pin for hours! Some of my favorite recipes come from there! I've even created a board of things I've made and loved!! Definitely some of my favorite recipes!
This is one of my favorite apps. I get on this when I am bored or just passing time. There are so many categories to choose from that there are always news things to explore. I could spend hours on this app if my phone battery would last that long.
Where else can you find everything you need for ideas for EVERY room of your house?! I move every three years or less, so I'm super excited about being able to find so many great ideas for our nursery, den, bedroom, etc. to make each house a home!
I use Pinterest everyday! It helps me remember recipes, trends I want to try, work out moves, home decor ideas and more! It's user friendly and very addictive. It's also fun to connect with others and repin their items; the re-pinning never stops!
I LOVE Pinterest. It's one of the most amazing websites ever. I have made so many dinners and desserts from this site. I've changed my hair, nails, makeup. I've found my wedding hair and my cake on here! With so many amazing pins you can't go wrong.
This website is absolutely amazing. It's my go-to for when I'm feeling hungry, crafty, or just plain BORED! I can find almost any recipe, craft, money saving idea, etc. imaginable! Now if only my wallet was bigger so I could do ALL the crafts I see!!
I have loved Pinterest since day one. It's super easy to use, completely addictive, and has been a great help organizing my Christmas shopping lists, telling my husband what good gifts for me would be, and an excellent source for recipes and crafts.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos