BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Carla B.
Manassas, VA
I remember when Pinterest was an invite-only website. I knew this site would take off!

This website is great for people who love pictures. I use this social media site to save my favorite websites, recipes, beauty tips and inspirational pictures.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Pinterest is one of my top go to apps. I am able to create boards and share reviews, notes and photos. You can pin ideas, recipes, crafts and tips to name a few. Hours of exploring!
Sarah C.
Very helpful. By far the best website for ideas. Practicality covers every topic helped me gather many ideas for my wedding. Love the fact that you can save your ideas by pinning them to boards. Make it quick access to look up your ideas or recipes.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
This is the best way to make collages and store pictures without actually using storage on your phone or tablet lol it also is a great way to look for tip and haks on make up and diy
Zenia A.
Kirkland , WA
Pinterest is life. I pretty much spend most of my time on it. Whether it's getting some fashion inspiration or finding tonight's dinner or looking for a new hair style. This is the website ever invented. I have a minor obsession with Pinterest.
Angela S.
This site is so great with Dig projects, birthday ideas, decor, art, travel, and so much more. I love to get ideas from here for so much. Be careful its addicted and time will pass quick when you are in this, looking at stuff. But it is so much fun.
Amber L.
Ball Ground, GA
I am a regular user of Pinterest. I have gotten so many ideas for reciprs, diy projects, crafts, how to decorate and get organized. My husband loves when I get stuck in the food section because I get in the mood to cook everything in the kitchen lol.
Jessica M.
Hamburg, NY
Who knows why anyone would ever say anything bad about Pinterest? I absolutely love it. Use the app multiple times a week mostly for recipes but have found and used a few DIY ideas. You don't even need a cookbook anymore with the world of technology.
Amber D.
Whoever invented Pinterest is a genius! I absolutely LOVE this site. I am currently planning my wedding and Pinterest has helped me to come up with lots of budget friendly ideas and DIY that I would have never thought of. I will use Pinterest always!
Omobola B.
Ah!!! I love the way Pinterest is designed. It's so beautiful and well arranged. I get inspired everytime I scroll through. The fact that I can create as many boards as I want and pin beautiful photos to them is AWESOME!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!