BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jacqueline F.
Torrington, CT
This is a very cute app to have if you looking to do/make a design at home for the kids or the kitchen or just anywhere in the house. It also gets you some ideas for nails and makeup and hair designs and it just a cute must have app. Its free to download and it has lots of things to look at. I have it and i think everyone should too.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
I wasn't on Pinterest for the longest time and my mom would always tell me it's awesome and I need to try it. Finally I did and omg can't believe I waited so long! It's so fun and addicting! I find myself pinning for hours on end! Get the app immediately!!
Stephanie l.
I love Pinterest. Whenever I need help with decorations or recipes or activities for the kids, Pinterest always saves the day. From fashion, to home decor to kitchen recipes. I definitely always recommend to others when they need something.
Nina K.
Jackson, MI
Pinterest is my guilty pleasure. I love creating board after board of anything and everything. I don't even have kids and I have a whole boars dedicated to children's clothes. If you have a few hours to waste pinterest is the app for you.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Oh how I love pinterest. I am so inspired by the boards I find and I think it's definitely helped me with my pregnancy and being a new mom. I come across so many ideas for my little one that I would never come up with on my own. I love this site!!
Audrey R.
There's really nothing else quite like Pinterest for collecting ideas for just about anything. I've used it heavily for casual wishlists, home renovation or gardening ideas, party planning, and recipes. Being able to create private boards and shared boards is a useful feature, especially when planning events. I'm a designer and am therefore very visual. So it helps to see a board where you get a quick sense of a theme -- how things work together as a whole (e.g. when planning a room renovation or decor). It is frustrating though when a website has something you'd really like to bookmark (or Pin) and you can't because there's no photo, or their photos are in flash and therefore not importable. It's also frustrating to me that I curate who I follow very carefully and work hard to weed out the noise. And then Pinterest decides to keep barraging me with pins based on things I've already pinned. I just don't want that. And I'm worried now that it will also become a marketplace soon. Already, I'm finding myself using things like Pocket and Evernote to create a more long-lasting and controlled storage for things that I find across the web.
Angel L.
Dayton, OH
Pintrest is my go to for just about anything.. Need a dinner recipe to impress the in laws? Want to find a dupe for that 27 dollar lipstick you love but hate spending so much on? How about a good work out to flatten that belly? THEY HAVE IT ALL. All of my friends and coworkers use it too! Great resource.
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Pinterest is so much fun. I have found so many wonderful project and decor ideas on there. I'm a Sunday School teacher and there are so many activities on there for the kids. I also used Pinterest for my wedding. Great site if you love to DIY
Natalie B.
I can spend hours in Pinterest!! It's a free app. You can go look at a ton of diy projects or how-to's. You can look up ideas for birthdays, weddings, picture sessions, baby shower, house decorating, gardening, hairstyles, nail art, etc., The list goes on and on. I've done a few ideas myself and love the tips you can find.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
I love this website and I think it's awesome however I don't like the app. I just want to use the site but whenever I go on my phone, it tries to force me install the app which I don't want. Because of this I've stopped using Pinterest much.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!