4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I am obsessed with pinning anything and everything. This is a teachers dream world right here! You can plan any party and find any craft or recipe imaginable! It really is a lifesaver when you need to be creative or find really cool tips and tricks!
I love absolutely everything about Pinterest! It is the number one place I go fro inspiration on just about anything! From Exercise to recipes this site has it all! I also love how you can save things for later and see what you have liked any time.
If only i could get paid to Pinterest. omg. love it. lol. i like that all my ideas are in one spot and can be easily located. and that if i need ideas or inspiration for other things i can just browse through here and find so many amazing concepts.
I'm in love with this website, I can get lost for hours on here looking at cute stuff, like fashion, hair stuff. Makeup, food, tattoos, I've been planning my whole daughters party with ideas from this website probably the best thing I've ever been on
This is a great site for health and wellness related information and recipes! As a health coach, I often turn to it for suggestions for clients and my family in order to ensure that they are getting diverse options for their specialized diet choices.
How did I ever survive before Pinterest. With the help of Pinterest I'm now a chef, artist, interior designer, poet, fashionista, etc. I'm able to try new things and achieve goals.
I love Pinterest! I have made lots of new recipes and they've all been delicious. You can search for very specific things, which I like. I am home schooling my son for preschool this year and I've found tons of awesome ideas and activities for him.
I am addicted to this - I go on it weekly to add things to my boards, send things to friends, or just surf when I am board. I have the app on my phone, my kindle, and my computer. I can find almost an idea for anything or any occasion. I am huge into crafting and DIY...so this is perfect for me!
For the past few months I have been a moth and pintrest my flame. For all of my DIY beauty needs and the inspired cheif in me it is GREAT! I haven't received any products from Infuenster yet, but I've seen many people pin products they have recived.
This app is so amazing!! I'm addicted. There are so many great ideas and tips that help you out. So many fun activity ideas you and your family can do. There are so many how to's and DIY's you can learn so much. I recommend this app!! It's great! :)
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos