BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Pinterest is one of my top go to apps. I am able to create boards and share reviews, notes and photos. You can pin ideas, recipes, crafts and tips to name a few. Hours of exploring!
Amanda C.
Port Richey, FL
It's like that Lay's potato commercial. You can't pin just 1 pin. I've spent so many hours on pintrest in all my favorite things to do. Anywhere from scrapbooking, to surfing, back to baking. If you haven't joined yet, you should do so. So many great ideas.
Karla K.
Brunswick, NE
Love.. Love.. LOVE Pinterest! I pinned so many wedding ideas from decorations, center pieces, dresses, pictures, etc.. for my big day.. not to mention, I have how many recipes pinned to my board! Do away with cookbooks... use Pinterest!!! MUST HAVE!
Devon P.
Glen Cove, NY
I love this app, you can get so many great ideas for any occasion, style, hair style, decor, or absolutely anything. i love going to Pinterest for recipes. its free!!! free is for me!!! its insanely addictive... go ladies go gentlemen!!! PIN AWAY!!!!
Angela S.
This site is so great with Dig projects, birthday ideas, decor, art, travel, and so much more. I love to get ideas from here for so much. Be careful its addicted and time will pass quick when you are in this, looking at stuff. But it is so much fun.
Krizia A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Pinterest is one of the best creations! I love having a place where I have instant and easy access to recipes, crafts, fashion and beauty tips, and home design ideas. It is a very useful website where I can create boards for all the plans I may have.
Jordan R.
Powhatan, VA
Pinterest is one of my favorite websites! You can pretty much find anything on there, and they have the best diy ideas. Also, I love the fact that you can pin whatever to a board, that way it's easily accessible and organized. This site is amazing!
Ashley W.
Minneapolis, MN
Pinterest is awesome. I've gotten countless ideas from this website! Just don't go onto it when your hungry, or even slightly hungry, you will be tempted with so many pictures of yummy food! You can also plan your whole wedding in one night. Love it.
Jessica M.
Hamburg, NY
Who knows why anyone would ever say anything bad about Pinterest? I absolutely love it. Use the app multiple times a week mostly for recipes but have found and used a few DIY ideas. You don't even need a cookbook anymore with the world of technology.
Amber L.
Vermilion , OH
I'm a crafty mom of 3 boys and I am ALWAYS finding projects to do before I've even completed half of my current ones! It's also great for finding new recipes my family will enjoy and great for planning events! Literally my GO-TO site for everything!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!