BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Shanice C.
Just like many of my fellow pinners, I LOVE THIS SITE! It's full of great laughs and ideas. I use tons of pins about DIY furniture makeup, recipes and it also helps me come up with new workouts :) super fun for those of us who want to try new things.
Amparo J.
Waukesha , WI
I am so addicted to Pinterest!I can be on there 24 /7 pennies from everything from what to do with mason jars to my dream wedding. I look to Pinterest for new ideas on design and recipes. it's my go to place to find an outfit ideas and beauty tips.
Sunnie C.
puyallup
Pinterest is such a great place to explore ideas, such as dinner ideas, DIY things around the house, hair and makeup tip, it's just such a fun and creative place to learn new things
Stehanie D.
Cody, WY
Pintrest has to be one of the most addicting sites ever. You can go to pin one thing real quick and the next thing you know you've been on there for HOURS! They have the best ideas, quotes, and anything else you can think of all on one site. Genius
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
At first I wasn't a huge fan of Pinterest because it seemed as if I was seeing the same pictures over and over on my feed. HOwever, the more I use it, and the more people I follow, the more I like it. I've gotten some great ideas from this site.
Renea O.
Garden City, KS
Love it! I find more and more new things whenever I am on Pinterest! Pin lots and lots of DIY crafts and activities to decorating ideas and cooking and baking lots of yummy foods...to making bottlecap jewelry and tutus for my Grandgirls!!!! I lose track of time and realize I have been pinning and looking at so much that time gets away from me.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
This is the best way to make collages and store pictures without actually using storage on your phone or tablet lol it also is a great way to look for tip and haks on make up and diy
Taylor D.
I log onto Pinterest at least once a day! We are getting ready to redo our home & all of our ideas are coming from this site! There are so many great ideas, DIY, recipes, etc on this site that the possibilities are near infinite for any idea you can think of!
Erica L.
Fresno, CA
Pinterest is easy to use, but I don't like the fact that you can't be just a "visitor"on mobile. You have to make an account without being pestered. Other than that I like it and it's a great place to share things you might not even look for online.
Erin M.
I've been on Pinterest since it started and it's only getting better. Its given me new ways to decorate my apartment with DIY projects and how to organize the space. I am constantly on there for school ideas, fashion, nail art, and apartment life.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!