BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Renea O.
Garden City, KS
Love it! I find more and more new things whenever I am on Pinterest! Pin lots and lots of DIY crafts and activities to decorating ideas and cooking and baking lots of yummy foods...to making bottlecap jewelry and tutus for my Grandgirls!!!! I lose track of time and realize I have been pinning and looking at so much that time gets away from me.
Dawn G.
Dundalk, MD
Has tons of pins in various categories. So many how to's that u find yourself addicted to the site after 10 mins. Only thing that would be perfect is a "buy it now" option to buy what has been pinned. Watch out cuz u will lose yourself in this app!
Taylor D.
I log onto Pinterest at least once a day! We are getting ready to redo our home & all of our ideas are coming from this site! There are so many great ideas, DIY, recipes, etc on this site that the possibilities are near infinite for any idea you can think of!
Stephany M.
Conneautville, PA
I spend hours on Pinterest. It is the greatest site ever. I am a mom of 5 and I am all ways looking for ways to save money. I have learned how to make my own detergent and other great things. I have also learned how to mange my house and financing.
Lara H.
Sahuarita, AZ
This app is so amazing!! I'm addicted. There are so many great ideas and tips that help you out. So many fun activity ideas you and your family can do. There are so many how to's and DIY's you can learn so much. I recommend this app!! It's great! :)
Britni W.
Simi Valley, CA
I'm on Pinterest all day food is one of the most popular ones I go on and it's such a tease when your so hungry because everything looks so yummy!!! Thanks to Pinterest I have my whole non existent wedding planned out and my future house it's easy to just repin all the fun and cute things my whole future will revolve around the things I've pinned!
Mari T.
Oviedo, FL
I love Pinterest! It makes it easy to remember things. Whenever I'm looking for something I don't want to lose track of, I immediately add it to Pinterest and I'm done. I know it's there and I don't have to kill myself looking for it again. Works great for recipes!
Sarah P.
Tahlequah, OK
You'll find anything you could possibly be looking for on here, and even what your not looking for. So many different categories you will never get bored. I mean really, what other website can you go to in order to figure out your vacation spot, learn a DIY craft, AND get tips on what products are the best for beauty all in one spot? So addicted!!
Michelle S.
Mequon, WI
I am addicted to this - I go on it weekly to add things to my boards, send things to friends, or just surf when I am board. I have the app on my phone, my kindle, and my computer. I can find almost an idea for anything or any occasion. I am huge into crafting and DIY...so this is perfect for me!
Alexandra M.
This site is the easiest way to make an afternoon disappear. So many beautiful ideas, so little time... however, it is starting to get overcrowded with spam and adds. What a shame.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!