BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Stehanie D.
Cody, WY
Pintrest has to be one of the most addicting sites ever. You can go to pin one thing real quick and the next thing you know you've been on there for HOURS! They have the best ideas, quotes, and anything else you can think of all on one site. Genius
Laura N.
Aurora, CO
I can't even begin to tell you how Pinterest has improved the quality of my life! I've found so many fabulous recipes, craft ideas, amazing products, and decorating inspiration. It's easily my most visited site on the internet. Long live Pinterest!
Julianna G.
I have found that Pinterest helps me relax after a long day at work. Not to mention their are parts of Pinterest that make me laugh really hard....like their funny sayings! I 100% recommend Pinterest! Plus it's a great way to get bloggers noticed!
Kelli R.
Ladson, SC
Love that I can look up something and keep it for a later date. You can get ideas for holiday decor, crafts, meals, etc. You name it you most likely can find it on Pinterest! I have made a few of the items on have pinned and they have been a hit!
Krystle F.
Ansonia, CT
An amazing place to discover new ways to do old things, find new uses for old stuff, learn how to DIY, life hacks, food hacks, recipes, organizing, decorating... Seriously, just go on it and lookup something you love to do, see if your not on that site for over an hour, pin interest is like air, you can't live without it once you've experienced it.
Kiianah J.
Severn, MD
Pinterest... oh how I love to hate you! I can spend countless hours on this site searching from everything to raw food recipes, everyday DIY projects, hair products, vacation ideas, home decor on a budget... 3 hours have gone by before you know it!
Brooke G.
I love Pinterest. It gives me one place to store and reference all of my favorite things. It is not only a great place to store articles, recipes, and pictures, but it is also is entertainment and gives me a way to interact with my online friends.
heather M.
West Jordan, UT
Love this site helps to bookmark sites I want to.fins later. I love to cross stitch an have any KigalI would one day like to buy saved on this site
Can be used for so Manu different things. On of my board has links to a costume I am planning out.
Cheyenne D.
Brandon, FL
I love Pinterest! I can always go there to get ideas for gifts, food, and party decorations. I like to group off my pins onto separate boards. I especially fancy how you can send your friends pins. I suggest shoppers and bakers to make a Pinterest.
Renee G.
I love Pinterest. I love getting ideas for holiday time and I also love that I can organize the ideas I pinned for different inspiration whether its for a special occasion, the holidays or everyday. One main thing I love searching on Pinterest for is new recipes. I love to cook and bake, so I try to at least make new things I have never made before
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!