4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love Pinterest! It's such a great app/site! I use this all the time. I love to save food and dessert recipes I want to try! And also look and save many DIY projects and art I like. So I cab do projects with my family. It's a great site I def recommend it.
I absolutely love love love Pinterest! It's so much fun and I get so many fun fashion and makeup inspiration, photo ideas, recipes and tons of diys. They pretty much have everything there. I am on Pinterest everyday! Go follow me @camryncannell
I love using pinterest for beauty and health tips as well as exercising and anything that has to do with working out. I also use pinterest to help me find ideas of what to do with children since I have a profession in early childhood.
I only use Pinterest every one to two weeks and almost exclusively for finding recipes and things like that. I really love the setup of the website and find it super unique, although I'm not as into some of the more recent changes I've noticed.
Pinterest is pretty much an online pin board. It has almost anything you can think of on there and more. If you see something you like and you do not want to forget it, you can save it. You can try out diy's and makeup looks other people have tried and say if you liked it. Like I said there's so much, you should try it. It will be worth it.
This is an amazing app. You sign up and can save things by pinning them, search for items, message things you've found to friends. This site has everything from recipes for food, costume ideas, craft idea, home decor, and anything else under the sun.
Everyone women's secret addiction. I could binge for hours pinning things I'll likely never accomplish. No cons. Great for rainy lazy days! I especially love being able to find any recipe I could possibly want to make in one place.
This is a very cute app to have if you looking to do/make a design at home for the kids or the kitchen or just anywhere in the house. It also gets you some ideas for nails and makeup and hair designs and it just a cute must have app. Its free to download and it has lots of things to look at. I have it and i think everyone should too.
Pinterest is a great website for everyone from a dancer to a crafter. If you have a general idea of a project you want to start or a meal you want to try but need a little boost Pinterest is the website for you! My feed generally consist of dinner recipes, holiday decorations and desserts and doggies. Pinterest
I use Pinterest on a daily basis! I use it to browse for: Fashion, Beauty- makeup, skincare, and hair styles and hair colors, travel inspiration and ideas, cooking recipes, doggy ideas, to discover new products and companies as well as market my own blog. ADDICTIVE from the start! Once you start pinning, you'll never stop! :)
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos