BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Amparo J.
Waukesha , WI
I am so addicted to Pinterest!I can be on there 24 /7 pennies from everything from what to do with mason jars to my dream wedding. I look to Pinterest for new ideas on design and recipes. it's my go to place to find an outfit ideas and beauty tips.
Ameshia D.
Omaha, NE
I love Pinterest. I go on here all the time to get recipes, DIY projects with the kids, and make-up tutorials and fashion ideas. Most of the post are informative and easy to follow. I would recommend this to anyone who is searching for creative ideas.
Erin M.
I've been on Pinterest since it started and it's only getting better. Its given me new ways to decorate my apartment with DIY projects and how to organize the space. I am constantly on there for school ideas, fashion, nail art, and apartment life.
Terica A.
Florence, SC
For the past few months I have been a moth and pintrest my flame. For all of my DIY beauty needs and the inspired cheif in me it is GREAT! I haven't received any products from Infuenster yet, but I've seen many people pin products they have recived.
Samantha T.
Lady Lake, FL
Hi, my name is Samantha and I'm a Pinterest addict. PIN ALL THE THINGS!
Pinterest is my happy place. When I need a new recipe, some inspiration, creation or motivation, that's where I go. I have a gazillion boards and I'm not afraid to admit it. :)
Vivian B.
Bakersfield, CA
I am obsessed with pinning anything and everything. This is a teachers dream world right here! You can plan any party and find any craft or recipe imaginable! It really is a lifesaver when you need to be creative or find really cool tips and tricks!
Linh H.
I am an avid pinner--this website is especially perfect for my slightly ADD self. I love that it's very visual and there are so many great tips to be found in the website. The only drawback is that there is so much information that I often forget the things I pin and don't get to use the tips that are posted. Overall, Pinterest has changed my life.
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
This is a great site for health and wellness related information and recipes! As a health coach, I often turn to it for suggestions for clients and my family in order to ensure that they are getting diverse options for their specialized diet choices.
Michelle Z.
Plainville, CT
Pinterest is the best! I feel so much more organized having a place to keep everything I read and find on the internet. I use it as a recipe book a wedding planner, design ideas and everyday tips I want to remember. I would be lost without my boards!
Nicole C.
Jefferson, OH
I love Pinterest! I have made lots of new recipes and they've all been delicious. You can search for very specific things, which I like. I am home schooling my son for preschool this year and I've found tons of awesome ideas and activities for him.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!