BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Pinterest is like an organized tumblr. I like that there is a lot on it. I feel like the app is not good and it awful that you have to log in to see stuff. Also some of these diys seem like some person just used a stock image of stuff and claims that it works.
Monica C.
Scottdale, GA
Pinterest is a fun, insightful and interesting website that allows you to "pin" images onto boards of your creation. Collect pins just to look at or to try or to buy! BEWARE: you will get lost in there AND come out wanting to be a crafting diva haha.
Evanie S.
Fresno, CA
I love it. I am always on it and looking at new beauty tips and styles. I love finding out new stuff and sharing it with my family. Giving tips to others and also finding tips too.
Lorin K.
Commerce City, CO
Probably my favorite social media site... but be careful, it's addicting! Could spend hours discovering new DIY/ Craft projects, Home design and Fashion ideas. Great to explore new food recipes and find pretty much anything for life. Love Pinterest!
Stephanie K.
San pedro, Ca
I'm addicted to Pinterest! I find all of my home DIY projects and decorating inspiration there! I love that you can create different "pin boards" for different holidays or seasons or big events or just things you love! I spend hours on Pinterest :)
Emily K.
North Olmsted, OH
I use this site daily mainly for ideas for meals and party planning. I also love browsing for hair and make up ideas. Its nice to have everything all in one place. With the recent update you can now share a board with your friends so everyone can pin!
Danielle H.
Boise, ID
I can not get enough of Pinterest. Anyone can get on this site for any reason, (craft ideas, gift ideas, house remodeling, style tips, and the list goes on). Simple tips and tricks to the more difficult concepts. PERFECT for anyone and anything!
Tiffany F.
The perfect website to find great inspiration! I could spend hours on there! So many different things to search for. If you can think of it, they most likely have it on the website.
Abby G.
Menomonie, WI
Everything from manicure ideas, to home-made cleaning products, Pinterest has it all! I spend hours upon hours on the website because of all of the things it has to offer. Kids, men, women, everyone can find things they like on the website. Love it.
Angela E.
I LOVE PINTEREST! I find myself on there everyday looking through the popular pins. I find all of my recipes on there, as well as DIY crafts for my home and such. Definitely recommend this website if you are crafty and would want to try new recipes!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!